Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading my CoC account for CS:GO skins/Knives

Discussion on Trading my CoC account for CS:GO skins/Knives within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading my CoC account for CS:GO skins/Knives

Selling a Level 103 Near Maxed TH9 || Wanting Cs:Go Skins or PayPal

Basically I'm wanting to sell my CoC account after I rarely touch it anymore.

I will sell it for Cs:Go Skins/knives or I will simply accept PayPal.

The only downside to this amazing account is that it's only on iOS, I am the original owner but I do not remember the Android details upon spending hours trying to figure it out I only came to a big fat disappointment. BUT in saying that, due to this; I will lower the price right down to $70. Which is a bargain ! At the right price you could sell this anywhere between $150 - $350. So if you have any cs:go skins or you simply just want to buy it,
Contact me;

Steam: It's Z Smurf || Trading !
Kik: Sckotter
EPVP PM.

Pics:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] [S]uche teure Skins/Knives[B]iete Battle.net Account worth ~ ca. 200€
02/16/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 8 Replies
Spiele auf dem Account: http://i.timodzn.me/18-47-47.png Chars auf dem WoW Account:
[Trading] [H]EUW LoL Account 122 Skins [W]CS:GO Skins/Knives
10/16/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Account is on EUW S3 Gold (Border etc.) but currently decayed to Silver 1 due to inactivity. 7 Rune Pages. Detailed Runes can be seen in the Picture. 122 Skins with many rare Skins. (counted and given the "Collection Score" by elophant.com). Full list available if you are looking to buy or trade. Some more Details can be seen in the picture below. Make me an offer either with CS:GO Skins (preferably a Knife) or PSC. http://www1.xup.to/exec/ximg.php?fid=11296971
[Trading] [H]EUW Account 122 Skins [W]CS:GO Skins/Knives or PSC
10/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Account is on EUW S3 Gold (Border etc.) but currently decayed to Silver 1 due to inactivity. 7 Rune Pages. Detailed Runes can be seen in the Picture. 122 Skins with many rare Skins. (counted and given the "Collection Score" by elophant.com). Full list available if you are looking to buy or trade. Some more Details can be seen in the picture below. Make me an offer either with CS:GO Skins (preferably a Knife) or PSC. http://www1.xup.to/exec/ximg.php?fid=11296971
[Selling] Account with over 160 skins! (Including rare skins!) [2 CS:GO knives / Offer]
05/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I'm new here, but I can send more info on Skype or PM. 160+ skins, will send screenshots/screen share if you want Gold 2 Platinum S3 EUWE I'm able to use an MM. Payment methods: PayPal / PSC / CS:GO Knives