Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOL PLAT ACCOUNT WITH 40 skin for KEYS

Discussion on LOL PLAT ACCOUNT WITH 40 skin for KEYS within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LOL PLAT ACCOUNT WITH 40 skin for KEYS

Title said it all. Offer here.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Plat 5 Account with 30 skin NA
01/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
S4 plat border + victorious Morgana NA account Never banned for any reason summoner name is bungeenator 50 champion and 30 skin Skin worth around $100 Spent more than $100 Looking for offers! (PayPal only) Not willing to go first unless you are trusted. If you are interested add my skype: boncen6394 I not no life... So I might not be replying you immediately If I didn't reply to your friend request please leave me a time that is best to reach out to you( best if you leave your phone...
[Selling] EUW ACCOUNT PLAT +75 SKIN
08/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
close
lol account plat 3 50+ skin
01/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling lol accunt!! EU-WEST -Plat 3 -15 runapage -owned all chapion -26000 ip -160 rp -skins:Crimson Akali Lord Darius Mr.Mundoverse
[Selling] Plat II 128 Skin Account
09/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my main League of Legends Account on Eu-West. It does have 54653 Influence Points and 263 Riot Points. In soloque he have a pretty good Mmr / 27 Lp each game. He never have got banned or anything. It does have 128 Skins with few rare Skins. I Accept Paypal or other stuff like Accounts Skins:http://i.imgur.com/6Qz10vW.jpg Other:Lol account - Imgur I really want to stop play League of Legends so please :(
[Trading] Plat account for skin
06/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Got a platin account, would trade it, for a rare skin, like Human ryze.. if someone interested contact me via PM