Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO BOOSTING - Best Quality and Realization

Discussion on CS:GO BOOSTING - Best Quality and Realization within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO BOOSTING - Best Quality and Realization

Hi there,

I am offering proffesional boosting in game CS:GO. I worked for different boosting companies but now I am going to work alone.
I can ensure you that I am not using any cheats so you can be sure that your acc wont be banned.
I am very hard working when it comes to boosting so im doing it for 8h-15h every day (its my job).
There is no problem for me in winning 15-20 games in one day on your account, so you wont have to wait long for your order.
I sold and boosted many accounts already and i have The Global Elite on my main acc already

If you are concerned about the skins in your inventory, do not worry - There is a 14 daytrade ban for the newly logged in account,so your items will be safe.

In my offer the TIME is biggest benefit so your order will be ready in few hours.
Please take this seriously i dont have time for jokes.
I respect people and their time so i require the same from them.

Means of payment:
  • Paypal
  • PaySafeCard (PSC)

Contact with me through:
  • E-mail:
  • Facebook:

PRICE IMAGE (dont have post) :

Old 01/12/2015, 16:50   #2

My site has been opened:

@refresh
Old 01/17/2015, 12:11   #3

My site has been opened:

@refresh
Old 01/17/2015, 16:32   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi,

may I ask what kind of boosting company you worked for? As far as I know, there is no company offering such a service.

Do you have any proof of what you are saying? And another hint from me: Dont use tr.google for your post. That english is a pain to read.

no h8 m8, just curious because u have 0 rep.
best regards,