Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Expensiv AWP Skin for my LoL Account (Diamond 5)

Discussion on Expensiv AWP Skin for my LoL Account (Diamond 5) within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Expensiv AWP Skin for my LoL Account (Diamond 5)

Hey,

just make a offer

Account is Diamond 5, 80 Champs, 44 Skins, EUW, 12 Rune Pages

« [S] CS:GO Case Keys [B] PayPal | CS:GO als Key oder Steamgift »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond 1 with 111 Champs 60+ skin Account!
08/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey guys! I'm quiting League of Legends for now (Will still boost if intrest is there) Now I'm deciding to sell my accounts. What I have left is my smurf which is Platinum V with really really good mmr ( 35-40lp/win - 6-8 /loss) which has the Snowbunny Nidalee skin which is one of the most rare and most demanded skins in League of Legends as it was one of the 3 first Limited Skins during 2009 Snowdown). Along with great rating you get a really popular and astonishing skins! ...
[Buying] S2/S3 Diamond account with at least 1 skin for every champion
07/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Ok here I am looking for another special account. The account has to be Diamond soloq season 2 and diamond soloq season 3. Hopefully has 1 skin for every champion and hopefully some special skins like PAX/medieval twitch and bewitching nidalee. So the skins can vary starting from 100~all Must have 15 rune pages + and runes suitable for every role. Add me on skype : eG.Morph if you have a good offer for me.
[Selling] DIAMOND 1 account with 50 skin and all champ
06/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hai ! I am selling lol account on euw. Details: server: euw division ( elo ): Diamond I. ( 2500 ) champions: ALL ( 114 ) runes: everything x3 x9 rune pages: 20 rp: 4476
[Trading] My Diamond account for limited skin acc:
04/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Euw, DIAMOND V acc for account with skin: Hello! I am trading my account for a account on the EUW server with one of the following skins: All Star Akali Kitty Cat Katarina Red Card Katarina Mundo Mundo
[WTT] Euw, DIAMOND V acc for account with skin:
04/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! I am trading my account for a account on the EUW server with one of the following skins: All Star Akali Kitty Cat Katarina Red Card Katarina I will give everything of information you need if you ask.