Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

M9 Bayonet | ANY SKIN | ANY CONDITION

Discussion on M9 Bayonet | ANY SKIN | ANY CONDITION within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
M9 Bayonet | ANY SKIN | ANY CONDITION

I will pay via PayPal/Bitcoin/Skrill/Western Union/Cash IRL.
Will pay 80% of market value depending on the knife, can got to 85% if it's in really good condition.
steamcommunity.com/id/touchminipplez

Add me on steam or on skype to discuss.
Will only go first to those who have a lot of steam csgorep.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CS:GO Knife Skin (M9 Bayonet (StatTrak)| Night )
02/10/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys, I'm selling my CS:GO Knife freshly dropped : M9 Bayonet (StatTrak)| Night (minimal wear) Screenshot : http://cdn.steamcommunity.com/economy/image/dMBVxx WjLvxMRcnUpGBei8yMn3ZR0yC8mIsazkCGFiy9y2I8TL9o7uyc 1SqCAAIF1IvEMVjMILiegB3cQZABJrKJdjZdu2_n_O3RIIFKER TQnY8pHJluoZKBLMQAnAQsg8srDFm7Y-Tm18IanEA8G82fg3I0 kWq1lJoe8AKUEC65iCZkD7sovO2EgiGMGFETlpmOMF3NP7LOiU OaW5BQL-6TIDZa4yi-uoCYNYFI==/360fx360f Market price at the moment : ~260 € My price : 160€ Paypal. Not negociable.
[Buying] Any m9 Bayonet skin up to 100euro
09/28/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking for any m9 bayonet skin , just not the forest and scorched ones. Just offer me and tell me your price , and then we can negotiate. You can add me on skype to offer if you want : st3kill I can go up to 100euro and I'm paying with paypal. I'm pretty much new to trading on this site , but I gues we will have to use a middleman or use ebay.
CS:GO SKIN BAYONET
06/06/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo verkaufe hier mein Bayonet ich habe gesehen das die dinger viel wert sind ich denke 150€ würden kla gehen only psc da mein pp acc noch gesperrt is http://imgur.com/kwR9i0l
[Selling] CS GO Knife Skin Bayonet | Boreal Forest
12/14/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Bayonet Boreak Forest