Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche Famas Spitfire [MW]

Discussion on Suche Famas Spitfire [MW] within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 738/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,098
Suche Famas Spitfire [MW]

Topic, biete egold!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
+12 Spitfire steed 20k lineage for sale! cp's preferred!
08/15/2022 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 8 Replies
My +12 steed is now for sale. Looking to sell it for cp's on kylin/tiger server, or you can buy it and transfer wherever you like. I will not get involved in transfers this is the buyers job. Its a +12 rare spitfire steed with 20500 lineage ( almost another +8 in it) its one if the best steeds on the server. I am looking for around 30k cps, as a +8 on my server is about 7500cp but im open to sensible offers so try me! Any questions just ask. Thank you.
[VK]60 Tage K1Gold & PiNK; Gold FAMAS; Länder Famas etc. [SUCHE] 3 Day passes etc.
04/18/2011 - WarRock Trading - 3 Replies
Morgen; 5 € PSC oder 400 G1 Credits oder 2x 3 Day Gold Passes 60 Tage K1 Gold 60 Tage K1 Pink 60 Tage 5x Länder Famas nach Wahl 60 Tage Gold Famas 60 Tage TBomb 60 Tage MP5K Gold
spitfire & rare horse theory
08/29/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
all these guides are great and all but i think its being calculated backwards. heres the reverse math thinking way ive come up with after reading both forums and all the threads... tq has patterns in their math and i know them pretty well after 4 years. here goes... this should give you the exact formula to make all 5 rare horses. because without any solid math figures nobody will ever be able to figure them out by looking at bars. and if they figure it out by using only the 3...