Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL NA PLAT 4 116 SKINS T> CS:GO SKINS

Discussion on LoL NA PLAT 4 116 SKINS T> CS:GO SKINS within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL NA PLAT 4 116 SKINS T> CS:GO SKINS

NA
116 skins.

platinum 4 this season, with about 60 LP
Funny name.
1.2k RP left over.
all champions besides Kennen
OFFER ME SKINS CS:GO or $$USD$$

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU WEST Plat II Account (Championship Riven, PAX Skins) 87 SKINS More info inside!!
09/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
I know, this account is new, and nobody would trust me, but i say here that im open to trade with a trusted middleman So, basically life is gettin serious for me, i have a girlfriend now and exams, university bla bla bla. This means i have no time to play this game anymore. Im trying to find someone who is really interested in this account. The account has: OVER 1 MILLION SKINSCORE BASED ON ELOPHANT (87 SKINS) (screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever.) Pax Sivir, Zombie Brand,...
[Selling] EUW PLAT V ACCOUNT 90 champions 29 skins AND EUNE P4 SMURF 30 CHAMPS SOME SKINS
08/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey I would like to sell both of my accounts EUW PLAT V 90 champs 29 skins 5 rune pages medium mmr EUNE PLAT 4 SMURF
[Selling] Plat 2, 104 Champions ( 6300 IP ), 75 Skins, Decked out Runes, Many Unavailable Skins
05/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my Plat 2, 104 Champions with 6300 IP to buy any other champion you want, 75 skins, Decked out Runes, With many unavailable and Legendary Skins! Including some of the 3250 RP skins, If you would like any more details including Screenshots, Champ List, ect, contact me on skype: bwell-Malygos Skype : bwell-malygos Skype : bwell-malygos Skype : bwell-malygos
[Selling] LoL Account with 103 skins Plat s3/ Gold 2 s4 LOT OF RARE SKINS MEDIEVAL TWITCH
04/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTS my LoL account,actually gold 3 75lp, platinum s3. EUW It has 103 skins,most of them are really rare (View image: Cattura LOL (2)) including Medieval Twitch, Riot Graves, Harrowing skins from s1 to s3 and much more. 6 rune pages and almost every champ The minimum offer is 100 euro. Contact me on skype: crappygenious bump
[Selling] PLAT 5 EU/NE 14 skins 59 champs 1 LEGACY + 2 Rare Skins, Very Cool Stats, Cheap!!!!
03/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, i just got bf4 and im to lazy to even login onto league, i wanna sell my account i will go first if you are trusted if not we will use some free MM, acc is plat 5 (silver last season), includes welcome mail/orginal too 472 W normal, 77 rank wins ill post screenshots 60$ Paypal only duo to i dont have PSC in my country contact skype: talonducouteau10 GL!