Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO MATCHMAKING BOOST // NO HACKS

Discussion on CS:GO MATCHMAKING BOOST // NO HACKS within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation CS:GO MATCHMAKING BOOST // NO HACKS

I will boost you any requested rank in CS:GO! For Skins and PSC and i dont need much money, because i have fun with the Game

Im playing no for 6 Years Counter:Strike. I was playing for many Pro Teams but now my time is over and i decided to help other guys hwo need help. Im a good guy and just want that you have alot of fun in csgo.
I will boost you fast... I have alot Pro and Ex Proplayers hwo will help me to get your acc in some hours on your Level.

IMPORTANT: I will NEVER scam or use Hacks on your account. your Money and your Password/Account will be absolutely safe. How?
How can I know that you won't steal my account or my skins?
Steam guard will protect both your account and your items for up to 7 days as I access it. Which means your items will be locked so I can't use them. Don't use same password on your email as your steam account.

1) (package) I have different methods of boosting in Ranks. One option would be that I logon your account ( read above ) this method only works if you are absolutely willing to do that.
It's the absolute fastest way for me because I have no time limits which means no school. I can play for several hours while you're working or studying. The positive thing about this is I frag alot and that will grant your rank alot faster than if you would only win without positive kill/deaths. HINT: STEAM GUARD WILL PROTECT YOUR ITEMS FOR UP TO 7 DAYS. which means I can't access them. If you choose this method I will also teach you anything you want to know on the way, afterwards in offline-mode ( it's in the package ).

2): I will enter a lobby with you on one of my smurf accounts and farm wins with you and teach you the maps, how to make smart choices and so on. ( more expensive ) ( Package involved )

Either option is absolute fine with me but the 2nd one will take more time.
ALL my previous boosts were on their accounts, managed to get GN2 to LEM on 1-2 days ( FOR FREE )

Guaranteed wins and the request rank. if I can't get you your desired rank you will get a full money refund.(very rare that I fail)
also. If dissatisfied with my tip service money will be returned. (Rarely happens)

add me on steam if you like to get a save boost )
steamadd: thefreekiller10
Old 09/17/2014, 22:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 136/0/0
Can I vouch?
Than I can write a feedback. ^^