Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting for Keys and Skins on CSGO! 2 Key = 5 Wins

Discussion on Boosting for Keys and Skins on CSGO! 2 Key = 5 Wins within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting for Keys and Skins on CSGO! 2 Key = 5 Wins

Hi!

Boosting ranks on CSGO for Keys or Skins of the equivalent value!!!

Prices:

2 Keys = 5 Wins
4 keys = 11 Wins

Steam ID:

Boostin players from silver 1 to master guardian 2. Because im not cheating and with this ranks i can promise high rate of wins.

1. payment 1st because i don't want to get scammed and waste my time.
2. You can play with us. NB! win rate might not be so high then.
3. You let me play with your account.

NB! i'm not using my main account. my main account is supreme master first class
Old 05/29/2014, 18:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 146
NVM

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] 100 Habbo Taler [S] CSGO Keys/Skins
10/23/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 8 Replies
Topic
Buying CSGO Skins , case keys!
05/15/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Add me on steam Steam Community :: BugsbunnyEST And lets talk about prices and stufff!
[Trading] CSGO Skins/Cases und Keys
02/15/2014 - Trading - 4 Replies
adsfasdfadsf
[Selling] Cheap CSGO boosting PP/skins
01/04/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Cheap CSGO boosting PP/skins CS:GO MatchMaking rank boosting I am currently offering rank boosts for Counter Strike Global Offensive. How it works: You contact me and we set up a time that works for the both of us, we discuss prices and desired rank from where you are now to where you want to be. All prices are negotiable, with group discounts available if you and some friends would like to rank up together. I am open to some trades, steam games, cs:go skins, or maybe other offers...
[Selling] Cheap CSGO boosting PP/skins
12/29/2013 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
CS:GO MatchMaking rank boosting I am currently offering rank boosts for Counter Strike Global Offensive. How it works: You contact me and we set up a time that works for the both of us, we discuss prices and desired rank from where you are now to where you want to be. All prices are negotiable, with group discounts available if you and some friends would like to rank up together. I am open to some trades, steam games, cs:go skins, or maybe other offers if they satisfy my interests. ...