Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cs:Go ★ Karambit | Crimson Web

Discussion on Cs:Go ★ Karambit | Crimson Web within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
Cs:Go ★ Karambit | Crimson Web

Hei Hou,

I want to sell my ★ Karambit | Crimson Web

Price: 210€

What i want to have: Paypal Only.
No Other Item's or Weapon's.

Maybe i would take Paypal + Weapons (If it was an good Offer)

How would i want to Trade:

You must go First.
This is the point why I want to let You pay via Paypal.
Paypal is the saftiest way to trade cause you dont can get scammed (Buyer Beware, so if you would - you can easy charge back the money) .!

Dont add me to discuss if i would take an MM from epvp/**** or some other forums. Or for price discuss (210€ is more as fair). And dont to ask if i would trade for your method. - i dont will do it.

If you always got Intrested in that knife you can add me on the fasted way here : Steam Community :: wnNbe.

*PS.: Im a trusted Member in the Steam Com. / Never been banned or anything / got some +reps / Never be reportet for trying to scam or something else / 10year Memb. : SteamRep Check

Greets (:
Old 02/07/2014, 14:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Paypal doesnt accept virtual item refunds, and you might get scammed because they can chargeback the money by telling paypal it was unauthorized payment that wasnt made by him.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Karambit (★) | Urban Masked
01/29/2014 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hi today im selling my Karambit | Urban Masked! - 85 euro paypal. Add my skype ! Still selling!
[Buying] Karambit (★ StatTrak™) | Slaughter
01/15/2014 - Steam Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, ich suche das Messer Karambit (★ StatTrak™) | Slaughter für CS:GO Bezahlung über Paypal oder Steam guthaben oder zum tauschen hätte ich das Gut Knife (StatTrak™) | Fade in Fabrikneu
[Selling] Cs:Go ★ KARAMBIT - Boreal Forest (FT looks MW)
12/18/2013 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hei leute habe in Cs:Go ★ KARAMBIT - Boreal Forest (FT sieht aber aus wie MW) was will ich dafür haben ? 100€ Paypal. bei interesse einfach in steam adden : wnNbe. (selber avatar wie hier in epvp) Steam Community :: wnNbe.
[Selling] Karambit (★) | Forest DDPAT
09/09/2013 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Verkaufe mein Karambit (★) | Forest DDPAT Messer in CS:GO für 50€ Paysafecard oder Paypal, PSC aber lieber gesehen.. als paypal^^ schreibt hier drunter oder PN. gl
★★Crimson Dawn★★~~PvP~~Factions~~Hardcore~~MCMMO
07/31/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Join Crimson Dawn Hardcore PVP! a 24/7 1000 Slot Hardcore PVP Server! We have tons of awsome plugins to make your minecraft experience that much better! That's it! You're set to play! There are tons of great plugins which make this a unique and amazing server. Ask our players why we should be #1! Server IP: crimson.crueltygaming.com Server Website: CrueltyGaming.com Some of our plugins include: Factions eConomy