Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[VAC PROOF] Universal Aimbot 2.0 BETA 1.6

Discussion on [VAC PROOF] Universal Aimbot 2.0 BETA 1.6 within the Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Counter-Strike category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[VAC PROOF] Universal Aimbot 2.0 BETA 1.8

[RELEASE] Universal Aimbot 2.0 BETA 1.8

Short introduction:
This little program will help you get headshots. All it does is take a lot of screenshots of the game, a little image analysis, then moves the mouse for you in cs:s. This aimbot is superior to other aimbots out there since it does a bit block transfer directly to an array, then the array is split into colors using minimal cpu usage. All other aimbots that I've encountered use getpixel which is about 200 times slower.

Release date: December 10, 2011 (2.0 beta 1.8)

VAC status: By the way it operates it is 100% VAC proof without a doubt. It doesn't modify the game in any way. All it does is take screenshots of the game and move your mouse.

Requirements: There are 2 requirements that should be met before you run this program.

1. You will need colored skin CT models or colored T models which a material wallhack has, the models can be any color.

2. .NET framework 4.0 is required. You should have it already through windows update.

Solution to problems:

The aimbot is targeting corpses

Type cl_ragdoll_physics_enable 0 in console
I don't know how to install the material wallhack
You are a n00b
The aimbot is shaking too much
Lower the aimbot sensitivity and disable any CSS mouse acceleration
Type cl_showfps 2 in console and change graphic settings to increase FPS to over 60
Try using the default aimbot settings instead of playing with the numbers
Disable V-SYNC
The Aimbot does nothing at all
Make sure raw mouse input in css is disabled
You need a colored player model to target, look at the picture below to see what I mean
DISABLE ALL ANTI-ALIASING!
Run CSS in windowed mode
Try turning DWM off/on in the settings tab
Try using another screenshot method in the settings 2 tab
The aimbot keeps aiming upward
Your crosshair is the same color as what you are trying to target, why don't you set the crosshair to green? by typing cl_crosshaircolor 0.
The aimbot aims too slowly
Increase the aimbot sensitivity
What settings should I use with the default aimbot settings
Windows mouse sensitivity should be on the 6th notch, windows enhanced precision disabled, the CSS mouse sensitivity your using should be entered in the aimbot, and CSS mouse acceleration disabled.

What settings you should look out for:

Disable vertical sync
not doing so will cause the aimbot to aim very badly.
Disable anti-aliasing
Aimbot won't work with it enabled.
Disable RAW mouse input
Aimbot won't work with it enabled.
Disable motion blur
Causes smearing which could throw the aimbot off.
Disable HDR
Can cause more smearing with transparent textures.
Very transparent wallhack
Very transparent wallhacks can cause severe color smearing in certain areas of maps.
Anything less than 65 FPS (or monitor HZ)
will cause the aimbot to wobble and shake regardless of sensitivity, type cl_showfps 2 and lower settings until FPS is near or above 60 at all times.
No css mouse acceleration
CSS mouse acceleration isn't for noobs, but setting this to a small amount could help track strafing enemies.
Windows enhanced pointer precision
Not known if this effects CSS, prolly should keep it enabled to help track strafing enemies if it does do anything.
Mouse filter
Probably should be disabled since it will average mouse movements making tracking strafing enemies more difficult
Windowed mode
Always try and go fullscreen mode - You'll get more FPS and not have a window border. Try enabling / disabling DWM in the settings tab to see if fullscreen will work.
UA aimbot sensitivity
You will definitely need to adjust this and find the correct sensitivity. The correct sensitivity also changes for different screen resolutions. Later vers I plan on having the aimbot find the correct setting. Keep raising the sensitivity if the aimbot is failing to track far enemies strafing and lower if the aimbot is shaking too much.
Amount to shift down/Amount to shift right
These can be set to negative values. The amount to shift down should be set more when sniping since enemies are enlarged.
Multi-core rendering
Enable this when playing CSS, it will increase your FPS if you got a multi-core cpu. Multi-core rendering for TF2 is currently buggy and should remain disabled.

So if your someone who had vertical sync enabled and said UA 1.57 sucked - now you know why.

DL LINK (UA 2.0 Beta 1.8):

Virus scan:
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/04/2011, 14:42   #2

Sehr Nice danke
Old 11/06/2011, 22:40   #3

Anyone else try this? It works very well, don't use ua 1.57 or ua 1.43 anymore.
Old 11/08/2011, 15:59   #4

Kann man von den Hack Van banned werden?
Old 11/08/2011, 16:41   #5

Nein steht doch im Text der wird nie VAC proof
Old 11/08/2011, 16:47   #6

Ja und er kann vieles erzählen
Old 11/10/2011, 02:14   #7

only thing I noticed is if you change any of the settings for the single color part and then use the switch color key, when you go back it will revert back to the default colors (my esp shows the terrorists as yellow, and ct's as blue....)
Old 11/10/2011, 13:56   #8

Hack kann nicht detected werden. Wie denn auch? Läuft im hintergrund, injected nicht. Er schiest nur auf rote/blaue (Je nach einstellung) models drauf...
Old 11/10/2011, 20:20   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw1777817 View Post
only thing I noticed is if you change any of the settings for the single color part and then use the switch color key, when you go back it will revert back to the default colors (my esp shows the terrorists as yellow, and ct's as blue....)
That's because I didn't want to have to keep switching colors to switch from red/blue since my mathack uses red/blue colors. Later I'll have more responsive hotkey and ability to select what colors u want to change to.
Old 11/21/2011, 13:47   #10

funktioniert nicht mehr
Old 11/21/2011, 20:24   #11

elite*gold: 1
Wie turnt man die Skins?

Oder Die skins von ct und t ganz änder via Gamebanana etc.
Old 11/21/2011, 20:51   #12

kann man nicht ganz schnell wieder einen neuen machen? weil der ist ja anders als "normale hacks"
Old 11/24/2011, 04:27   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by onekill132 View Post
funktioniert nicht mehr
lies

The aimbot works very well.
Old 11/25/2011, 14:32   #14

ne frage: könntest du vllt. irgendwie silent aim mit einbauen ?

&&&&& shaked man mit dem?

mfg. :-D
Old 11/27/2011, 19:58   #15

Dieser dreck hat meinen ganzen PC gef**** ! Müsst ihr selbst wissen ob ihr es downloadet,bei mir kam 3-4 Std. nach dem downloaden auf einmal ne Malware und hat alles gelöscht und den PC heruntergefahren.
Closed Thread

Tags
beta, color aimbot, nesucks, pixel aimbot, universal aimbot