Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Consoles
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PSP Help (Monster Hunter Freedom Unite)

Discussion on PSP Help (Monster Hunter Freedom Unite) within the Consoles forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PSP Help (Monster Hunter Freedom Unite)

If I am violating and I am posting this thread in the wrong section. Sorry. I don't know where to post this.

Can somebody help me? This question is for PSP recorders and MHFU gamers.
PSP recording:
Q: Is there any way to record my PSP COMPLETELY without the use of RemoteJoy Lite? What Computer Programs can I use?

MHFU: (Please take note that I will post more questions once I go deep into the game. So please don't close the thread unless in wrong section.)
Q: I plan to create an Evade Jewel and it requires a Sm Lobstershell. Does anyone of you know where to get one?
EDIT 2:
Q: I am in HR4 and new to a high rank. Why am I placed on a random area instead of the camp?
Q: I am planning to upgrade my DS to TDS . Where can I get Easy Carbalite ores and a Pale Khezu Steak?
EDIT 3
My friend asked me what is a dummy, he needs it. Since I don't know it, there was a moment of silence. He asked me again, "Do you know where can I get it?". Another silence, he got angry, and said I really need to find it... What is a dummy and What is it?
English only please.
Old 05/25/2010, 11:01   #2

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
None, unless your PSP has an AV Output it won't gonna happen soon, and that's not even digital output.

You can get a Small Lobstershell from practically any low rank Carapaceon type of Monster, this includes Hermataurs, Centaur, Shogun and probably Cephadrome.
Old 08/24/2010, 17:56   #3

elite*gold: 0
a "dummy" is kind of a crab or somethin.. dunno u can only get it in monster hunter 2nd g (***. version of mhfu i think)