Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Consoles
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All Features About R4i SDHC 3DS

Discussion on All Features About R4i SDHC 3DS within the Consoles forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All Features About R4i SDHC 3DS

Today I would like to make some conclusion about this flashcart–r4i sdhc 3ds rts,which is an evolutionary version of . Comparing with r4 card, r4i sdhc 3ds have many more features. Such as enhancing the loading speed of games that you can have a better experience,supporting more games and making your sequence of video game and songs and so on.

The features are as below :

1.Support the latest N3DS perfectly..
2.Realtime skin/themes change function(support random skin/themes selection mode).
3.Able to memorize and restore to the previously selected game or application after restarting the machine and soft reset.
4.Able to recognise and display SD card type, volume and type of formatting.
5.Sleep mode functions, for power saving and longer standby time.
6.User friendly interface, easy to operate.
7.Uses MicroSD card FAT 16 or 32.
8.Supports any MicroSD card speed with no lag in the game.
9.Supports Clean ROM.Drag and drop.Works in any OS.
10.Bart NoPass.
11.Supports Moonshell and other homebrew. Open I/O interface.
12.SUpports the wifi-game.DS Rumble Pak.DS browser.
13.Supports the Soft Reset.
14.Integrated latest MoonShell 2.0 Beta versions.
15.DLDI auto-patch.
16.Users are just one click away from playable games download.
17.WiFi search engine function is available with NDS/NDSi/NDSiLL.Users are able to search and download the games and the latest game information according to their own preferences anytime,anywhere.
18.You will be able to manage your NDS/NDSi/NDSiLL download for distance control through WiFi once you install our Wi-Fi Engine Assistant on your computer.
19.Users only need in order to click on the games they want to download on NDS/NDSi/NDSiLL and the games can be downloaded automatically to the assigned computers.
20.This can prevent the annoyance of waiting during the download process.
21.Through our PC-based Wi-Fi Engine Assistant software,it is able to download our website’s NDS games quickly and easily.
22.Core upgrade, automatically through WiFi in NDS/NDSi/NDSiLL to avoid tedious upgrading steps.

RTS Function:

1. Real time saves feature

Allow user saves current game state at any time of the game. Player can immediately continue the game state by reloading the save file after the game failed or shut down the console. R4i sdhc launches unique sharing features where RTS save file can be shared between the users.

2. Real time guide feature

Real time guide feature allows the user to read hints/ guide of the games immediately without exiting to the game. Real time guide supports 2 types of format (text and picture). User can write a guide into an”txt” file to “bump” file. The size of the “bump” file should be “256 x 192. “txt” file support English, simplify Chinese and Japanese language coding. If both “txt” and “bmp” file exsit, “bmp” guide file will have a priority.

3. User cheats feature

Enhance the feature of user cheats, User allow to activate/ deactivate/ modify user cheats at any point of the game. To do these changes, user need to save the state of the game then return to the mune to configure the user cheats. After that just needs to run the game and reload the RTS saves the file again.