Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Consoles Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Companion console win 10 xbox play with only keyboard

Discussion on Companion console win 10 xbox play with only keyboard within the Consoles Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Companion console win 10 xbox play with only keyboard

Hi everyone I ask if anyone knows how to play from the xbox companion console in win 10 with the keyboard.
Let me explain better, starting the streaming from the companion console win 10 I get the message no joypad attached to the PC
The idea is to be able to connect to my home PC from work to play via Teamviewer and of course using the keyboard.

Thank you for responding to me.

Old 10/27/2019, 08:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Emilia > All

elite*gold: 1337
Received Thanks: 2,692
Arrow Fifa -> Consoles Trading

#moved

Old 10/29/2019, 23:00   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMostLiked View Post
#moved
eher Support oder Console Talk dinges, ist ja kein Trading war er will or nah?

« Black Ops 4 Unlock All | PSN Guthaben oder PS Plus (DE) »

Similar Threads
WTT: Keyboard with Cherry MX Red switches to keyboard with Cherry MX Blue switches
08/16/2014 - Trading - 2 Replies
As the title already says, i am looking to trade my Qpad MK50 keyboard with Cherry MX Red switches to some other mechanical keyboard with Blue switches. I may also give a bit of money, if your keyboard is more expensive.
WTS New PS4 Console 500GB..$400..Xbox One Console...$400
11/28/2013 - Consoles Trading - 0 Replies
Shipping We ship using USPS or UPS We ship within 3 business day from receipt of payment. We do not change your shipping address by email. Please make sure your address is correct before checking out and making payment.on our website We do ship to APO, FPO, Post Office box addresses. We do ship to worldwide its free Support With any question regarding our items please do not hesitate to message us and we will be happy to answer and assist you.
[C++] Get and save whole Keyboard (Text) Input without Keyboard Hook
03/24/2012 - Coding Tutorials - 1 Replies
Credits: me (silentchris) Alright, this shit will work with ALL Keyboards :) And you wont need to use a Keyboard Hook, which is, btw., gettin detected by some Anticheats ;) // Gets the current pressed key by looping thru all fkin vKey Codes DWORD FetchKeyCode( ) { DWORD i = 0x00; DWORD ret = 0x00;
how i can open gm console with german keyboard ?
11/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
the question is above what can i do to start the gm console on swsro files with german keyboard ? and in TB_USERS i set the acc Status 1 and GM rank to 0