Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Consoles Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING PSN ACCOUNT 7th Prestige MW3

Discussion on SELLING PSN ACCOUNT 7th Prestige MW3 within the Consoles Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Same as title. Under this PSN I have GTA 4, the MW3 account. 2 map packs, and a 1st prestige black ops account
CONTACT ME:
Email:
text:510-463-1968
PAYPAL ONLY!
Paypal email:
Price is $25.

BUMP

BUMP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
09/17/2012 - Call of Duty - 1 Replies
Same as title. Under this PSN I have GTA 4, the MW3 account. 2 map packs, and a 1st prestige black ops account CONTACT ME: Email:[email protected] text:510-463-1968 PAYPAL ONLY! Paypal email:[email protected] Price is $25.
Selling Prestige 6 Warrior
07/17/2011 - Rift - 1 Replies
Rank 6 Defiant Warrior for Sale - $500 Collector's Edition 140 days left on subscription All six pre-order runes are on the account - VERY RARE !!! Lets you pick 6 different colors/stats for weapon enchants Full black dye on armor Sole owner of the account - going back to school no time to playq Over 1500 Platinum on the account! Have Epic mount Full bank slots and 20 slot bags