Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Hitting two stakes(two wooden thing in training room)

Discussion on Hitting two stakes(two wooden thing in training room) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hitting two stakes(two wooden thing in training room)

i saw lots of guy hitting two stakes at the training with one sword and a club and i tried it but i can only hit one i was wondering if anyone knows and could tell me

thanks

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2007, 12:16   #2

For hitting two stakes, get yourself a two handed weapon, equip it, stand between two stakes and start attacking. Change back to your usual weapons.
Doesn't work with the lowest lvl 2handers though, I'm using a lvl 35 wand.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/02/2007, 12:58   #3

As Jalan said. Thats one way to do it. Works only for level 15+ weapons.

The other ways are to get ND, WaterElf or even Robot, change to one of these, stand in the middle of two Stakes and attack one... than only wait for changing back (do not change back manually or you cancel it). ND and WE are better because you keep hitting stakes with 3x frequency.

Last option is modified itemtype.dat. You can find that in Hacks and Exploits section of this forum.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/02/2007, 21:56   #4

Thanks guys man you guys have great methods that i never thought of

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2007, 23:18   #5

Received Thanks: 1,957
Goto my ItemType.dat thread.
( ... )
a1blaster
There are 2 range changed itemtypes to choose from.
All 1 handers are edited to 2 hander range.
Just be carefull useing it outside of TG, it screws up your aim if used outside of TG.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2007, 00:41   #6

thanks this really helps !!!!

Thanks
1 User

« How to make player Invisibile? | Capricorn: i kill all monster »