Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any Co private servers i can play on? whit players

Discussion on Any Co private servers i can play on? whit players within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How do i make my own Conquer Online 2 server?

How do i make my own Conquer Online 2 server?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Private Server list] whit many players!
05/02/2010 - GunZ - 5 Replies
Darkgunz 500++ players on not balance. quest&clanwar Trinity GunZ 150++ players online Freestyle GunZ
[Poll]Private Servers with most active Players.
07/07/2009 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
Hello Guys, i am looking for a Private Server with more than 300+ active Players,so i start this Poll.Please post me Servername and Link :) Thanks You.
Private sro??? where i can get a private server and play whit ppl...
06/15/2008 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello..well im looking for a private server.. but i want a really nice guide who can help me to get the server work... i just want to play in the server and ahve good items.. and play whit ppl.. i dont wato to create my own server.. i want to play in some1 private server.. ther eis some1? who can registrerme and play??? plzz... if some1 know something pm me:) SRY FOR MY ENGLISH.
Can eu cabal players play on us servers?
03/29/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Im wanting to play cabal online and i know there is a beta for US players but i am wondering if the eu players can play on US servers too? cause i have a friend i want to play with and i need to know if i have to go threw all the work of that proxy shit to play with her ty in advance