Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what is your opinon about this!

Discussion on what is your opinon about this! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have a guy that plays in my server.Well not to long ago there was a problim where one of his rl freinds hacket his account.So he went to the guys house and kicket the **** out of him.So teh guy that got his *** kicket gathered his freinds and went to teh guys house and shot him in his chest.He is now in teh hospital in a drug induced coma.looking on the server forums you see just how heartliss people are.i will give teh froum url and you give your opinon.

Old 02/06/2007, 17:09   #2

Lol anyone lame enough to shoot someone over a game needs to die.
Old 02/06/2007, 17:16   #3

i agree with you there.but the fact that teh guy got shot and what people are saying about him really upsets me.You would think people would have more heart then that.
Old 02/06/2007, 17:36   #4

first time ive heard of some1 getting shot in rl over a mmorpg, lmao. thats crazy. i say they all should die for taking the game so seriously.
Old 02/06/2007, 17:44   #5

he needs to take a real life
Old 02/06/2007, 18:34   #6

Guys some of us put heart in lvl-ing that tro that water etc.
We spend hours just to have cool items,just to be stronger and get accepted into the "high society" of the players.
So another person just hacks u and u shouldn't care?
He should have had to resolv the problem in another way,not with violence..none of 'em...Maybe violence in game but not RealiTy
Old 02/06/2007, 18:57   #7

well the one who shot the *** is a ***...
i bet he got eyes like a pc o.O
Old 02/06/2007, 19:08   #8

its a game. if you get hacked after spending many hours on a game, it sux, but ITS A GAME... nothing to get shot over
Old 02/06/2007, 19:21   #9

Its only a game... kick *** and shot some1 in real for game is so stupid... Same with jokes about that, for example
Quote:
KEENAN WAS OWNED LOL
Keenan is good guy and i hope he will be fine
Old 02/06/2007, 21:49   #10

that guy plays (played*) on my server :/

(btw krzysiu to ja grzesiu ale nikomu nie mów ) <- nvm that

this is sad :/
Old 02/06/2007, 22:01   #11

whoa no life if u ask me even worst their friend in fl

ppl nowaday take things too seriously
Old 02/07/2007, 00:10   #12

i think the **** who hacked teh other dude deserved to get beat up, as do all acct hackers, but shooting sum1 is way too much lol
Old 02/07/2007, 01:56   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by GIZMO0425@Feb 6 2007, 17:07
I have a guy that plays in my server.Well not to long ago there was a problim where one of his rl freinds hacket his account.So he went to the guys house and kicket the **** out of him.So teh guy that got his *** kicket gathered his freinds and went to teh guys house and shot him in his chest.He is now in teh hospital in a drug induced coma.looking on the server forums you see just how heartliss people are.i will give teh froum url and you give your opinon.

yea the guys who responded to your post jada, ceilv2, mr.pink, and a couple of the others belong to the "suggestions forum senate" lousy ****** that they are. they where the same dumbasses that kept begging for chinese conquer to be implemented into usa conquer. it's cause of those dumbasses that the game is so ****** up. Those lousy friggers are the most moronic dumbasses ever. whats worse is that half of them are retired from the game lousy filthy morons that they are.

Shame about your friend. I am truly sorry that this did happen. Thats why some folks dont need to be taking a game like this so seriously. It gets them crazy. Then you add in someon paying real money and they get even crazier. If this really did happen all i can say is it was a matter of time before someone went ape ****.
Old 02/07/2007, 05:24   #14

Well, i did beat one here in my place, for hacking my friend but not shot him, lol
I not that crazy to kill over a game, its a crime though
Old 02/07/2007, 07:51   #15

So the guy who stole got his *** kicked because stealing anything is ******. I understand. Then he tries to kick some *** in revenge, and everyone's mates jump in and all have a good punch-up. Nothin unusual about that.

And then the little fucktard who did wrong in the first place (stealing) decides to PK in real life (i.e. attempted murder) because his pride was hurt over getting beat down?

OMG what a loser. I hope he gets locked up for many, many years. Or, at the very least, perhaps he will die somehow before he gets the chance to reproduce. People like that are a waste of good air.