Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

@The People with cracked SV

Discussion on @The People with cracked SV within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
( In no way am i critizing this program at all, i am very happy that it was cracked" ty MR.rattlz " )

I have noticed that it dont d/c me until i have died. I set my log out health at 2000 and heal at 4500.... but for some reason when i run out of healings it dont log me and nor does it log me when im at 2000... i watched my character die( was testing if somone pked me or it was just the program ). Is it just my settings i have on the program or does it do this to all of you?
Old 01/03/2007, 04:17   #2

prolly someone pked u cuz here its working fine
but try to review if u set it right
Old 01/03/2007, 04:20   #3

Well i cleared my enemie list and no one has apeared on it.. soooo..... I cleared it some days ago..
Old 01/03/2007, 05:05   #4

Well its working fine here
Old 01/03/2007, 05:24   #5

Well my bot works fine except for when he gets to 0 healings.. he does not Disconnect... atleast if he does i still die in-game and i end up at starting point in city with 1 health...

Similar Threads
Gordon 1.3.0 hack (dll) cracked + cracked :D
08/05/2010 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies
also hier meine doppelt gecrackte version der gordon dll weiss noch nicht ob ich sie rausgeben darf aber sobald ich kann werde ich sie zumindest per PN herausgeben also schreibt mich an drückt THX und jeder bekommt nen funktionierenden Telekill hack :D MFG Gunner1337 / Razor1 :handsdown: habs gerade erst gescannt weiss jedoch noch nicht ob die ergebnisse positiv oder negativ sind weil ich mich mit viren scannern nicht so auskenne also schreibt drunter wenns "Clean" ist VT Scans: ...
More people then 40 people in isle of conquest
08/29/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Hello, needed warlock 1 or more the more how faster waterwalking elixer or an dk people to summon isle of conquest has water around it instand high walz like ab wsg etc you can easy run out the battleground and go to unknown area's
[Notice]For those people who are looking for chams and cracked vip
08/25/2009 - Combat Arms - 3 Replies
It's pretty simple All chams will dc you and most of the time you can't even get them to work any ways plus heres another thing It's impossible to crack vip like it is trying to crack a md5 hash(look it up for your owns sake) Also for you people that are using aimbots(alot of them shoot to the sky not where you want it) and removing the texture for the head that wont work... Used to..(texture is color it gives color on a object in a game.)When you do that you wont see the head you will be able...
[Help]People can't Kill people in a normal attack.
11/10/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
People can't attack each other in a PK place in a normal attack they only can attack each other with a skill(fastblade and other) and before it worked now it is not =/ Any help?