Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is everyone telling everyone about epvp?

Discussion on Is everyone telling everyone about epvp? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/18/2006, 22:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
And here's the problem, idiots like (see smileydude's post)

Any noob can see the bots/hacks and can even google it.

Google "cotobo conquer" and it pops right up. I wonder where these problems come from.
Old 03/19/2006, 00:29   #17

I would have to agree that noobs suck...
But notice that i have just joined like a month ago, as far as I know I dont have any karma and I dont know programming so i cant contribute by making hacks and stuff the only thing I can do is work on theories and questions, but at the same time I dont leech, tell everyone that epvp is the craddle of evil and dont go around revealing "hackers" and "botters" everywhere.
I dont even use the hacks posted here because Im a good enough player to play without them (except multiclient that is ).
I personally think that the hacks here are totally useless if you want to play the game...

So the point is do you really want to ban all the people like me? ( Im sure there are others).

Otherwise...BAN NOOBS!!!
Old 03/19/2006, 01:09   #18

lol
just make a zone for people with less than X karma and when they make a contribution and get karma move them to level 1 section
Old 03/19/2006, 01:19   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by talaus@Mar 19 2006, 01:09
lol
just make a zone for people with less than X karma and when they make a contribution and get karma move them to level 1 section
EDIT: -removed-
forget what I said, kinda messed up.
anyway, your idea is dumb
Old 03/19/2006, 01:21   #20

why should they if they already have acc to the level 1 section? ;]
Old 03/20/2006, 11:58   #21

hey guys i m a noob

btw...i like u guys signature and the photos and animation ..they so funny ...lol :nice: :nice:
Old 03/20/2006, 17:55   #22

Please listen to this great advice Lowfyr and can someone FUKIN UNPIN all the useless $hit in the forums I swear to *** there is like 25 pinned topics and space for 4 unpinned topics before you have to goto the next page.. useless $hit from christmas is pinned ffs!!
Old 03/20/2006, 18:25   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by talaus@Mar 19 2006, 01:09
Personally I wouldn't necessarily say Karma, because as others have stated there really are not that many people who are good at creating hacks and such. I would say though change so that all hacks/cheats/bots go to a certain section where you have to have at least 30-50 posts to enter (I know this excludes me but it is a good idea). If the forum Admins won't do that someone just start a free BBS and add that on, not to hard to do with all the free space out there. I could probably get some on the servers where my brother works at for that matter since forums don't take up to much space.
Old 03/20/2006, 18:37   #24

I've got my karma for helping people, not making hacks...
Message limit will just cause people to post unnecessary posts :/
Old 03/20/2006, 18:52   #25

on ruby everyone knows about this website :/
Old 03/20/2006, 19:06   #26

Quote:
Originally posted by talaus@Mar 20 2006, 18:37
I've got my karma for helping people, not making hacks...
Message limit will just cause people to post unnecessary posts :/
Good points both, yah I guess your right what we'd really need is some a few Admins who would really do something about it.
Old 03/20/2006, 19:40   #27

Quote:
Originally posted by yenEXE@Mar 18 2006, 17:35
you can see who is a noob just how the way they type / ask questions , like OMFG I NEed HAcXSSSSSS CAUSE IM NOOB :@ and i suck teh ****!!!. GIVE ME HACKS PLZ PLZ PLZ..

then they wait for 2 minutes and they still havent got any reply and yep you can guess it the second post in the same thread : OMG PLZZZ GIVE ME HACKS I NEED!!!

you can reconize noobs so just delete their accounts _-"
Yo man you say that we can track nubs down just by the way they type or ask questions well look at your own typping and gues what if we would look at the way people typed in these forums there would be like 1k people banned per day. Just because not all of them are typping properly or correctly, so you're making no point what so ever. I think nubs that keep on asking for hacks should be banned and those that keep on spaming people to give them hacks. This would be much better because then there would be less nubs in these forums and not alot of new threads would appeare about the same thing as it happens usually when people don't search but just create new threads about things that were already explained in another thread. NOOBS SHOULD BURN IN HELL :axe:
Old 03/20/2006, 19:48   #28

elite*gold: 20
About deleting people with no karma, that wouldn't be fair, because I don't have karma, but you can track down some of my posts and most are not useless.

EDIT:
Look this is a noob thread like someone was telling about:

Old 03/20/2006, 22:44   #29

@ talaus: well its good to help but you see that you only have 1 karma but if you look around you will see that some people have a lot more (although not many people) besides no one can really help much now because most of the stuff is already known and the only things you can do is speculate on sockets and stuff...

Otherwise i dont think I saw any good suggestions here because all the good one require banning innocent people and other extremist measures. i dont think you will be bale to do anything at this point all the people alredy know about this site you can see this, for example like 5 people that know me in game whispered me about my blue mouse thread in this forum...

So if there is a solution to the NOOBisation of epvp its gonna be tough digging to it.
Old 03/20/2006, 23:33   #30

Received Thanks: 1,169
WE NEEED BOON PROTECTION !!!

something like this ..
allow download after 5-10 posts (but..)
access for allow downloading from mod or admin
noob-quiz with 10-15 questions 2-3x u can do it after that ip block and cokie block !! (noobs after that dont come again, i hope so xD)

**** what r that for ppl that just download here !!,and after that they post it in conquer forum WTF !!
we need to kill this ******* :angry: :axe: :skullfuck:
Attached Images
File Type: gif post-53-1142894023.gif (183.1 KB, 2 views)