Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How are people buying stuff in market for so cheap

Discussion on How are people buying stuff in market for so cheap within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/28/2005, 20:33   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by danoobmaster@Dec 28 2005, 19:24
mm this hex editing thin sounds intresting what exactly would u edit though?
Stop bumping old threads,

Old 12/28/2005, 20:38   #17

elite*gold: 0
yeah i heard it was patched to...

Quote:
Originally posted by Posted on Today 14:24
mm this hex editing thin sounds intresting what exactly would u edit though?
wow..... now thats sad....

Old 12/29/2005, 02:47   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by Qonquer@Oct 17 2005, 23:55
As i remember, the money confirm button that locks the amount you type in was only a client side thing, using a packet injector or a hexed client you could re-send the money amount once you'd already confirmed it. So, you trade someone, put in your super drag gem, they put in 50000000 and press confirm (note, they dont press agree, they wait for you to press agree), once you press agree, they packet inject a new money amount or just type a new one in if they have hexed the client, and press agree, done.

There is a small problem with this in your case that I am suspicious of. If they did indeed use this hack, and i'm sure it's been patched) why would they bother to reduce the amount to 5000000 when they could easily reduce it to just 1 and save 5 mill gold.

My advice would be to NOT press agree until the other party has. If they refuse to press agree, tell them to take a hike.
Hehe I will look into this
Old 12/29/2005, 06:13   #19

the vendor hack (patched now) was you open one vendor window then immediately open another then the original and keep doing it until the original opens with items/prices from the second one then u just buy the item from the slot the item was in and u could buy for the price next to it or something to that extent anyhow i was only given brief details after it was patched.

Old 12/30/2005, 07:52   #20

oh thats why i can only seen like 28(max trade number) items for sell when i open all of the vendings in a row, thx pappa
Old 01/19/2006, 16:12   #21

i know, first post, probabaly a noob not reading any single post and just trying to get postcounter up is what probably many ppl will think

however i AM reading the forum, and for those who wanna read my post, maybe u should check this link and then rethink bout the fact that such a "hack" has been fixed

btw have fun
Old 01/19/2006, 17:34   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakyone@Jan 19 2006, 16:12
i know, first post, probabaly a noob not reading any single post and just trying to get postcounter up is what probably many ppl will think

however i AM reading the forum, and for those who wanna read my post, maybe u should check this link and then rethink bout the fact that such a "hack" has been fixed

btw have fun
no its hasn't been fixed at all..i know of a couple of cases like this
Old 01/19/2006, 17:51   #23

well id say 2, but as it seems, nobody exactly knows how it works
Old 01/19/2006, 17:59   #24

The "Buy Item" packet

Code:
Shouldn't be public
Now, you can see. The buying player does not specify how much they are paying for an item. They just send "BUY THIS ITEM". If they don't have the money to, then the server replies with "You don't have enough money". Otherwise, it will buy the item and deduct the price as the server sees it.
Old 01/19/2006, 21:18   #25

so basicly, the thing with opening several vendorwindows fast after eachother will work
Old 01/19/2006, 22:35   #26

elite*gold: 120
Quote:
Originally posted by unknownone@Jan 19 2006, 17:59
The "Buy Item" packet

Now, you can see. The buying player does not specify how much they are paying for an item. They just send "BUY THIS ITEM". If they don't have the money to, then the server replies with "You don't have enough money". Otherwise, it will buy the item and deduct the price as the server sees it.
The Problem with that, Wouldn't it be a Serverside check anyways? Cause, If the Variables controlling Prices are serverside, How are you supposed to edit those?

Or Maybe you're Hinting at changing your own money, Artmoney obviously Doesn't work, Seeing as i've tried it for fun, But Maybe That Packet Injection thing abuses the fact that the confirm button Only makes the Text Box with the money amount un-editable....But the number itself CAN be edited....Hmm...I wonder....
Old 01/19/2006, 22:58   #27

elite*gold: 120
Well, Didnt Wanna Edit, So, I'll Post another reply...

I tried Trading 2 of My chars, Selling a **** item to one, And putting in a little amount of money (I used 1,681 for example)...

Tried to edit the value (1681 {And its Hexadecimal, 691}) In Artmoney, But unfortuneately..Artmoney could not find the right Number in EITHER client, So i couldn't Trade My noob 1 Silver When i put 1681 In the window.

So, Obviously, Artmoney has no Role in this so called "Money Hack" With Traders.
Old 01/19/2006, 23:16   #28

well i havent tried artmoney as if stated in many threads it doesnt work as a markethack. however there must be some way to do this, coz the posts about ppl who lost money like that are getting more and more common in official forum
Old 01/19/2006, 23:46   #29

hmmm
Old 01/20/2006, 00:55   #30

Quote:
Originally posted by Walmartbagger+Jan 19 2006, 21:35--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Walmartbagger @ Jan 19 2006, 21:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--unknownone@Jan 19 2006, 17:59
The "Buy Item" packet

Now, you can see. The buying player does not specify how much they are paying for an item. They just send "BUY THIS ITEM". If they don&#39;t have the money to, then the server replies with "You don&#39;t have enough money". Otherwise, it will buy the item and deduct the price as the server sees it.
The Problem with that, Wouldn&#39;t it be a Serverside check anyways? Cause, If the Variables controlling Prices are serverside, How are you supposed to edit those?

Or Maybe you&#39;re Hinting at changing your own money, Artmoney obviously Doesn&#39;t work, Seeing as i&#39;ve tried it for fun, But Maybe That Packet Injection thing abuses the fact that the confirm button Only makes the Text Box with the money amount un-editable....But the number itself CAN be edited....Hmm...I wonder.... [/b][/quote]
I was hinting that, Because the buyer cannot specify the amount they are paying, the hack does not exist.
Well, atleast, I don&#39;t think it does. I&#39;ve tried all sorts, but cannot hack a market stall.

The trading window is very different though. Since there is a field where you specify the amount. And a little bug allows you to exploit this.

« question about moonbox.... | Is this possible to make? »