Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What happens if I forget my account username?

Discussion on What happens if I forget my account username? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What happens if I forget my account username?

My friend forgot the username for the account that he has my plvling gear on, is there anyway that i can retrieve the account username? I'm sure he did not steal me, he's just a bit stupid, but he's my best friend in real, so yeah it's not a scam. I know the password, I know the character name, server and all that stuff, even know some of the items that are on him, is it possible to have it sent to the email that was registered with?
Old 09/30/2009, 11:57   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
If u got the registred email etc, i guess you cude try help desk.
Old 09/30/2009, 18:05   #3

elite*gold: 0
emailing them or online support but hes gonna need full info or they aint gonna comply to help you guys. unless ofcourse you've purchased an abundance of dbs (or cps nowdays).