Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't see maleninjas jumping and can't connect to server

Discussion on Can't see maleninjas jumping and can't connect to server within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't see maleninjas jumping and can't connect to server

Well, I think due to CID proxy, the game didn't autopatch. Cid proxy stopped working before that and I get rid of it. But now I can't see the male ninja's jumping, running or moving at all. How is that possible. Everytime I start conquer now, it says 'cannot connect to autopatch, please try again or bypass' and I always use bypass to play.

Does anyone know how to remove CIDproxy or how I can remove and obtain the file that is missing/not working?

Thanks in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help me to connect to this server!
04/27/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
## http://www.lykanro.net/ ip 202.157.171.201 port 6900 master_version 13 version 23 serverType 8_4 private 1 serverEncoding Western charBlockSize 108
cannot connect to server
02/18/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 35 Replies
ok first...I HAVE ALREADY SEARCHED...nothing I tried worked I have recently made a pserver and whenever I keep trying to connect to it it says "cannot connect to server". I am using difference client..could it be why? I have all IPs setup right and the version.ini files match. I am running the server with VMware (cause I have vista). any help? thank you in advance D:
Cant connect to server?
04/10/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
i can start up the cast,login etc. server perfectly but i cant get it to let me log in on the game? i edited chanellist and loginlist but still nothing what do i need to do?
can't connect on own server;)
12/10/2007 - Lin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi, I use this guide to create a server but i have a little problem... Guide: L2J_Install2 - L2J - Trac After complete the server creation I want to try but i cant connect to it;) Login and Gameserver looks very good but on mainscreen nothing happens. Can sone1 help me pls http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3424/serverko4 .jpg