Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Anyway to get someone banned?

Discussion on Anyway to get someone banned? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyway to get someone banned?

Ok, so let's say there's someone you just really hate, and it's not just because he pked you a few times, totally beyond that.
Is there any way to get him banned?
Is there any way to change the name of a char, so that it's changed when you view it through another co window? All client sided, but you need to be able to see the changed name through another window.
Thanks for any help.

Old 07/01/2008, 22:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
i dont think they would ban him unless he is beind obsine or makeing threats 2 u in rl. they mite let u change ur name but i doubt that 2 . the only way is 2 try it and c if u bulk they mite help u .u should save the chat or screen shot it . also if ur servers gonna merge u can make noob on that server the same name as u and u can changename

« Attribute Points | i need aimbot ss new »

Similar Threads
Just got Banned
10/10/2009 - Aion - 12 Replies
For botting account has been closed lol. :p Am i the first? http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/kristoff4me/ban.jpg
WTF?? WHY I HAVE BEEN BANNED??
07/19/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
You have been banned for the following reason: Posted Virus/Trojan Date the ban will be lifted: Never LOL!! I DIDN'T POST ANYTHING!!!! ATLEAST GIVE THE CORRECT REASON:mad:
If one accoutn banned, all accounts on same email banned?
09/20/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
^^^ Anybody know? Cuz I think I'll need to change my email... IMMIDIATELY lol...
If one of your accounts is banned, are they all banned?
03/27/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
This would be really helpful, because as of now, one of my accounts could be banned? or it is the bug? because I can't get on any of them... "incorrect id" blah blah
how to steal items without being banned/ip banned?
11/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
what i'm trying to say is,when you trade items,or drop them then have other chars to pick them up,is there anyway to avoid getting banned?thanks.