Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> 127 Archer , Wonders/Pharos

Discussion on S> 127 Archer , Wonders/Pharos within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation S> 127 Archer , Wonders/Pharos

This level 127 archer, is good for hunting, He doesnt have the best gear, its decent enough, to get rich from hunting, he 2 shots birds, close to 1 shot, i havent leveld the bow from 120 or ring from 116 thats why, But Yeah, I've found many supers db's and elites with this account, always hunted good on it,
If you want crazy mets, go birdisland, and for best timing db's, also
If you want your supers and elites, go to Ape city 2nd map Elf apes at the bridge Spawn, i usually find a super or elite within first 1000-2000 kills, But I pick up every Item. It makes it worth it, after finding something valuable

My items wouldnt be to great, full super atleast,

Level 116 ring super +3 (B)
Level 120 boots super (B) Supost to be +2 soon
Elite +3 Heaven fan (B)
Elite +3 Star Tower (B)
Super +1 120 Coat (B), Supost to be +2 soon
Super +2 1 soc RDG Level 120 Bow
Super +2 level 112 necklace (B)
Super +2 Level 102 Hat (B) , with another elite +2 unbound ready to + it to 3,
and a +2 horse

In my mkt wh, I have another spare super lvl 112 +2 coat but its (B)
I have some + stones, mets, and some other junk , idk i think i have gems in other warehouses and stuff, nd w/e, got plenty of Grotto keys, if you wanna go there lol, Well yeah.

He's basically just good for plvling and hunting making money, He served me well, , and he's got few xp pots in wh for leveling if you wish,
Make an Offer, I only accept Paypal, and when the money is transfered then I will pass on all of my details,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Darth.jpg (238.2 KB, 20 views)
Old 01/08/2011, 03:59   #2

hmm?
Old 01/10/2011, 03:33   #3

SOLD