Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S -> NIN-WAR-WATER (130-130-133)

Discussion on S -> NIN-WAR-WATER (130-130-133) within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S -> NIN-WAR-WATER (130-130-133)

I'm SELLING a FULLY geared Ninja-Warrior-Water 130 - 130 - 133

Gears :

Super +6 -5 SDG SDG ears
Super +6 -5 SDG SDG necklace
Super +6 -5 SDG SDG ring
Super +6 =5 STG STG robe
Super +6 STG STG boots
Super +7 -1 Tower 2SGG
Super +7 Fan 2STG
Super +12 SDG SDG spear
MiraculousGourd
Steed +7
Nobility - Duke
vip lvl 4

Total Battle Power without guild: 297 Battle Power
Total Battle Power with guild : 307 Battle Power

All skills fixed.

SUBCLASSES:
Level 8 - Apothecary
Level 4 - Warlock
Level 4 - Sage
Level 3 - Chi Master
Level 4 - Performer
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Zszc Fire and Water accounts for gold in Water
03/25/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Hey, i have some accounts for sale on Zszc Fire and Water, offer gold/item in Zszc Water please!
Water Server: Pure Ninja and Melee Water - FULL INFO INCLUDED
02/08/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 5 Replies
2nd RB Pure Ninja (Ninja-Ninja-Ninja) (130-130-130) Currently at 57%, and has about 22 exp balls in mentor reward. This means if you use the PowerExpBalls, you get 131 :D. (If you intend on going past 131, I'd suggest you do not use the PowerExpBalls) A well known character in the server, no real enemies, (nothing that cant be handled easily). I've been friendly with most of the prominent players and I can leave friend list intact if you so wish. This account comes with full information. Also...
Selling 2nd RB Water-Warrior-Water - Myths, Centaur
02/17/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Selling this account, full info, through Paypal only. With kids and all that, just don't have time anymore. Character has been around for about a year. Server: Myths - Centaur Water-Warrior-Water 116(or 117?)-130-130 (with 10pct to go to 131) Nobility: Baron Upgraded House - has extra chest and some furniture
Strategy/Equipment/Attributes for Troj-War-Water (Melee Water)
04/30/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Reflecting Melee Water. 1) Wear a necklace or a bag? (this one is kind of more easily thought, I just can't decide) I was wondering what equipment would I put on the melee water. I was thinking Earring or Cap (obviously), dex ring, robe (obviously) and boots. The only thing that struck me was, do I need the tao bag? I mean yes it adds attack, but the bonus (+1's) on it adds more Mdef? So which one would be a better option?I'm not sure because I know that a tao vs a tao at the same level...
S> water-tro 78 and water-fire 84 no equips full info
03/31/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
S> water-trojan 120-78 and water-fire 120-84 for usd via payapl or real cash these accounts may coem with sum equips...prolyl sucky cause i dotn use em.......they r on the uranus server