Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5 Heart Perfection BackSword ( 2hand )

Discussion on 5 Heart Perfection BackSword ( 2hand ) within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
5 Heart Perfection BackSword ( 2hand )

Item : 5 Heart Perfection BackSword ( 2hand ), Yes it's missing 800 progress i can level it before selling.

Server : Conquer13_EU
Price : Highest Offer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Heart perfection for Wings
06/20/2017 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Buying High Heart or skull Perfection for Wings for cps
[REQUEST] posion blades, mana backsword, hp backsword
12/08/2009 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
alright i found these numbers that relate to the skills for the weapns, supposedly, 102000 102002 102001 what do those numbers do? and do they have anything to do with the weapons. p.s. if you could help me add those weapons itd be much appreciated^^
120-124 Backsword Edits
06/27/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 21 Replies
Just made these ones. Hope you guys like them. just download, go to the folder for the color you want and copy the c3 folder to the CO2 folder. http://www.zerowaitingtime.com/15198-downl...d-tw ocolors.rar edit: added a new one. enjoy http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8568/colourszw 2.jpg
Mana/HP Backsword
04/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Hey guys could anyone tell me please how i can see if a bs is mana/hp or just normal? thanks for feedback^^