Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Online 3 Bot | Hunt MILLIONs Daily | Free Trial | Conquer Online Hack/Cheat

Discussion on Conquer Online 3 Bot | Hunt MILLIONs Daily | Free Trial | Conquer Online Hack/Cheat within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 08/29/2018, 02:20   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
15$ USD ???, what was that dude, once we use Proxy bot which mean open +7 clientless accounts for 10$, trust me you cant make a good deal like this, also your bot so slow to bot 24 H client-ed with just 3 accounts per license to make millions of gold, am an old botter and i have a good experience in this field, that's not a good idea to start your project like this, my friend made a bot like yours with a lot of options Of course we are players we made it easier and faster but i shutdown this project because TQ GM track us unlucky , i have source code of source if you want to look it and it's outdated , if u want to make a good money try to do A Proxy bot that's my idea and i know it's impossible, Good luck
Old 08/30/2018, 14:09   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im an old botter and im waiting in the shadows for a bot release for a long time. If this works u well you could probably give a discount for 2 or more licence keys because 15 usd is too much . Also i wanted to try free trial but i see its out of stock. Can u provide me with free trial?
Old 08/30/2018, 20:07   #18

elite*gold: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by nesma_jolyet View Post
15$ USD ???, what was that dude, once we use Proxy bot which mean open +7 clientless accounts for 10$, trust me you cant make a good deal like this, also your bot so slow to bot 24 H client-ed with just 3 accounts per license to make millions of gold, am an old botter and i have a good experience in this field, that's not a good idea to start your project like this, my friend made a bot like yours with a lot of options Of course we are players we made it easier and faster but i shutdown this project because TQ GM track us unlucky , i have source code of source if you want to look it and it's outdated , if u want to make a good money try to do A Proxy bot that's my idea and i know it's impossible, Good luck
We want to make a quality bot that lasts a long time. Ask yourself, what is the reason there are no cheap Conquer Online bots? The answer is there were too many users. We will likely increase our price as we get more users in order to maintain the safety of our bot (of course, old users would still get the cheaper rate). Thank you.

Also, we do have proxies.

Update: We have made the price $4.99 per key, or $15 per 3 keys now, as this was our original intention.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2018, 21:16   #19

The price is now $4.99 per license key!
Old 09/02/2018, 19:14   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
The bot is not starting/ opening conquer. not sure why.
Old 09/02/2018, 23:00   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You have no idea for HOW LONG I've been waiting for a bot for this ****** pay2win game. Since the last days of CoGenius and ConderAi I've been waiting for a legit bot I could use .
I'm interested in buying your product but as I see on the video you provided the bot only auto-hunts on a normal speed , do you have in plan to implement the "teleport hit " ? And by that I mean the feature that allows you to teleport from monster to monster.
Old 09/03/2018, 00:11   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallica556 View Post
You have no idea for HOW LONG I've been waiting for a bot for this ****** pay2win game. Since the last days of CoGenius and ConderAi I've been waiting for a legit bot I could use .
I'm interested in buying your product but as I see on the video you provided the bot only auto-hunts on a normal speed , do you have in plan to implement the "teleport hit " ? And by that I mean the feature that allows you to teleport from monster to monster.
I'm not sure, you can join our discord and talk there, our developer is in there who plays the game, I'm just the marketer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJodyD View Post
The bot is not starting/ opening conquer. not sure why.
Make sure your game path is set properly or join the discord for support
Old 09/15/2018, 22:10   #23

We have discontinued the public version and switched to private, please private message me if intrested.
Old 10/23/2018, 14:48   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
may i try a free day trial please? link just takes me to the buy page.. i just want to see if it works on my pc
Old 10/27/2018, 04:49   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this dead btw
Old 10/28/2018, 13:17   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anyone can confirm this bot as working?
Old 10/28/2018, 18:00   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post
No they closed the project
Old 11/01/2018, 20:54   #28

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post
We have re-opened privately for safety reasons. If you ware intrested, please check it here:
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2018, 07:41   #29

PM for intrest in private servers. Arabic, Enlighs and Spanish supported.

Brazil and more PS in private
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2019, 01:06   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can i try to see if it work in my pc ?then i can buy it since 1 mint

Tags
conquer online bot, conquer online cheat, conquer online hack