Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fire account with decent +final m attack and rare accessories

Discussion on Fire account with decent +final m attack and rare accessories within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fire account with decent +final m attack and rare accessories

For sell, ungeared fire character has 9.6k final m attack and a +12 bound wings and +8 talis [bound] maxed out jiang and decent chi in screenshots as shown
all account access including security Q&A and information are available
also has few accessories and garments,
need to sell it quick, quit game 2 years ago so send me your offers.
conta me on discord Bichslap#2652

dragon's chi current score is 386 rest is the same as the screenshot.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] I am looking for a CA NA Account MAJ and up with decent perms, decent amount of GP.
02/17/2016 - Combat Arms Trading - 1 Replies
Hello! First I would like to thank you for clicking this, whether accidental or not. The title is self explanatory, but I will list some more things here. I am looking for a CA NA Account preferably MAJ and up but I AM willing to look into any accounts below that rank, the rank is NOT a requirement but it is preferred. I will need to be assured that the account will not be banned and/or how to avoid from it being banned. I will also need to know if the account was banned before, and/or why it...
Sapphire Server: Nin-War Fire & Fire-Fire-Fire
01/08/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Full info, Super Double Soc (except for bag) Nin-War-Fire 130/130/105. Boots, Robe and Bracelets are +6, Bag and Sword are +7 and Cap is +8. All super gems. I'll throw in a second rb fire tao lvl 132. All items in wh (including super one socs and elite one socs and about 30 mil) included. Oh and I have a +4 horsey and a MG. Just lost interest in the game and would like to recoup some of my spending :) Message me if interested.
plesa all Help For Attack Fire is Attack fire for 300 help for atack
08/07/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
plase help attck its for soruce Kimo 5375 no Tails
S> level 132 Account fire fire fire and fire
05/12/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
i've decided that to leave CO so i'll sell my account, I am selling a level 132 Account with full info and Pure fire skill lvl 3 . The account Name/Server will not be revealed until i believe i can trust the buyer incase the account is banned due to selling it for IRL cash.:o The Account is a Knight and is level 132.11pct Below is a list of the gear: VIP level 3 Knight Nobility {S} +6 2 Refiend gem Talisman Heaven fan {E} +3 Star Tower