Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling crops and wings

Discussion on Selling crops and wings within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling crops and wings

I am selling what I have left

x2 + 12 crops
1 + 12 wing

These are the only items left I have due to being scammed a full set of ninja gear from an idiot on here. I will not trade first, my payment method only is PayPal and you are responsible for the transfer. Also if you would like the name of the scanner, feel free to PM me and I'll be glad to give you the user name. Also be careful as he has multiple accounts on here. My items are each 200 usd no less no offering. Thanks!
Old 03/01/2017, 20:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you are selling never go first man or it's obvious people will scam given the opportunity unfortunately the majority of the population on here are not honest traders.
Old 03/01/2017, 20:39   #3

Agreed! And thank you, I learned my lesson
Old 03/01/2017, 23:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

On which server?
Closed Thread