Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying vip Lvl 4+

Discussion on Buying vip Lvl 4+ within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying vip Lvl 4+

Needing vip 4 or higher to my acc

modes of payment via paypal or skill

message me thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Talking Tom Cat für Nokia C6 ?
06/26/2011 - Off Topic - 3 Replies
Hallo Ich wollte kurz fragen ob Talking Tom Cat für Nokia C6 gibt !? würde mich sehr interessieren danke im voraus MfG.
talking to NPC's on pSRO
04/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello again, I have yet another problem with pSRO. Talking to the NPC's closes the game and gives me the ????????? error, Does anyone know how to fix this? maybe you could tell me how to fix it with VB? Thanks again guys, Whoever helps me out here will be thanked :)
softmod always dc when talking to npc
04/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
always when i go to town because i need potions or sth i get dc when im talk to npc what can i do?:mad:
Softmod and talking to NPC's
01/07/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
i've had this problem since ever i used softmod. leaked or bought versions. the problem is, after my char returns to town, he walks to the npc and talks to him. but when the menue with 1. Use Storage, 2. Use Honor Points etc appears, its doing nothing.. not putting items in storage, nothing. same happens when he goes to the blacksmith and liquid merchant. can anyone help me fix this? i'd appreciate the help. edit: fixed, changed resolution from 1280x768 to 1024x768... gonna report...