Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying cheap +12 gear set for any profession

Discussion on Buying cheap +12 gear set for any profession within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying cheap +12 gear set for any profession

Must be low level aswell
Old 11/15/2015, 12:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by royboy01 View Post
Must be low level aswell
Just FYI, does not need to be low level as there's a new NPC that allows you to reduce the item to the lowest level for 54 CPs.

Best of luck getting your set!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searching/buying FULL +8 2soc gear cheap
12/24/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello readers, im looking for some cheap +8 2soc gear for a taoist or archer. holla at me if you think you have a good deal!
[Selling] Gear Shop | All Servers | Cheap | Fast | 1 free Item Before Buying |
11/24/2013 - DayZ Trading - 4 Replies
I am selling gear on Epoch, Origins, Dayz, Overwatch, Taviana, Utes, Unleashed, 2017 and Epidemic. If you would like to buy gear contact me on. Skype-samholt360 Steam-sam12336020 If you do want to buy gear i will come onto the server and spawn in any item you want to prove i am not a scam. ------------------------------------------------- ----- €15 £12 $19 For anything you want.
Elite's Cheap Profession Leveling and Farming Services!
07/12/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! I would like to offer my wow Services in this thread! I have been playing wow since the start of BC and have been botting for the last 4 Years with a number of WoW Bots such as Glider,Pirox and HonorBuddy So i have a good amount of experience in this area. Profession Leveling Services Archaeology 1-525 $5 Fishing 1-525 $5 Mining 1-525 $5 Herbalism 1-525 $5
Cheap Character (1-85) and Profession (1-525) Powerleveling
01/28/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.mmomarketplace.com/image/site/logo2.gif Since this is the initial offering, prices have been lowered to help build reputation! MMO Marketplace is here to offer you fast and efficient powerleveling for your characters and/or professions. After leveling dozens of our my personal accounts, I am now pleased with the results and ready to offer my services to others. We are open and honest about our methods. Powerleveling is done by a bot (as are most other services), but I provide...
Help = Drop, profession,xp3 buying
11/16/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
someone can tell me how to change the drop? someone can tell me how does QO tqbaby for sale by profession 200k? someone can tell me how to make alice xp3 and sell new clothes?