Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

your gonna wanna see this

Discussion on your gonna wanna see this within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool your gonna wanna see this

does anyone wanna help me scam the scammers in my server lmao, sounds stupid but i think if i got a few people to do this with me we could devise a scam to make some good money, if interested let me know!
Old 08/17/2015, 00:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So what happens after you scam the scammers are you just gonna stop? No youre gonna like the taste of money and start scamming people who dont deserve it. Dont start a vicious cycle it will end badly for everyone involved especially when you scam the other people youll have helping you cause we know that always happens.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/17/2015, 00:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillThereBeBacon? View Post
So what happens after you scam the scammers are you just gonna stop? No youre gonna like the taste of money and start scamming people who dont deserve it. Dont start a vicious cycle it will end badly for everyone involved especially when you scam the other people youll have helping you cause we know that always happens.
no cuz we will not have to trade items at anytime, if/when you trust me you can if you want lol im just bored AF and want enough cps to go to another server lmao
Old 08/17/2015, 02:19   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i am with you man
Old 08/17/2015, 05:46   #5

pm me we will talk tomorrow
Old 08/17/2015, 14:19   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
We do not support scam. You are not better if you scam back.

#closed
Closed Thread