Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

selling full lvl 140 p7 +12 trojan with 2 epics

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling full lvl 140 p7 +12 trojan with 2 epics

Selling full+12 p7 -7 epic tro set with 1psn blade for cps pm or skype selling cheap

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So this guy wanted my FULL tao set for a partial set...

My tao set:
+12 Cap p7
+12 Bag p6
+12 epic BS p6
+12 Armor p7
+12 Bracelet p6
+5 Hossu

For his partial set:
+12 epic weapons p7
+12 armor p7
+12 coro p7

I told him that i would throw in something since my set wasn't completely p7 and my hose was only +5.
I told him that i thought its a bad deal for me because I'm giving him a FULL set and he's missing the ring and necky...

He then goes to insult me calling me a "dumbass eggy". Mind you I'm not even Egyptian.
Then goes on to say "Or are you desperate to scam me".

First of all I never asked for the items, nor did we discuss how the deal would happen we were just discussing the what items for what items. How was I "desperate to scam you".
Im sure i have a better rep here (been a member since 2006) than you do as a month old member.

So just a heads up all he is offering is Weapons, Armor and Coro for a FULL 5 item set.

Good luck!

Old   #3

I said tro for tao never said tro and ring and necky sorry you didnt get to trade up on me but take your bs somewhere else
Old   #4

Ring and necky are not trojan gears. I have +12 p7 perm ring and necky tell me how your set is worth that. You want 6 items for 5 items not full p7 and a garbage hossu. Yea go rip someone else off i offered you a ring and a nin epic you could of easily got a neck for but you want way more than Youre offering.

Old   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dude how old are you? Can you not read and understand? I never said I wanted your full set for mine, however I did say I would not give my FULL set for your PARTIAL set.
Old   #6

Can you not understand ring and necky are not part of a tro set? A full tro set is 2 weapons a coro and an armor
If you actually read my post. I listed 2 epic a coro and an armor never a ring and necky idk why you taos think your getting a ring and necky that are worth so much more than your bag and brace. You Can quit with your bs you thought youd get a p7 ring and necky thats why you messaged me you were trying to trade an unfinished tao set for a full set. If you actually did the math the cost to fully p7 your set plus make a finished hossu is more than a finished ring and necky costs. But youre just to greedy to figure that one out arnt you? The epic and ring i offered could of easily gotten you enough to buy one of those. If i have to spend cps to finish your set why would i give you a finished set? And dont say you would of added etc if you had anything worth adding or cps you wouldnt have an unfinished set. Now get off my thread
Old   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillThereBeBacon? View Post
Selling full+12 p7 -7 epic tro set with 1psn blade for cps pm or skype selling cheap
how much are you selling it for?
Old   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillThereBeBacon? View Post
Interested in an Archer set? Same as yours except weapons aren't perm. Let me know thanks.