Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FYI- TQ gamecards

Discussion on FYI- TQ gamecards within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FYI- TQ gamecards

All- i have seen so many of you get scammed by tq card sellers over the past few months that i think it is time to clarify the situation:

TQ IS NOT CURRENTLY SUPPORTING ANY CREDIT OF CPS VIA TQ GAME CARDS

There is no ETA on a fix so please hold fire when you see sellers claiming they can sell you cards for very cheap and remember, if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Official link:

Also im doing this from my phone so if the link is not working just check tq news on 2nd june! Or maybe someone can be kind enough to put it on this thread?
Old 06/08/2015, 15:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateExpress View Post
All- i have seen so many of you get scammed by tq card sellers over the past few months that i think it is time to clarify the situation:

TQ IS NOT CURRENTLY SUPPORTING ANY CREDIT OF CPS VIA TQ GAME CARDS

There is no ETA on a fix so please hold fire when you see sellers claiming they can sell you cards for very cheap and remember, if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Official link:

Also im doing this from my phone so if the link is not working just check tq news on 2nd june! Or maybe someone can be kind enough to put it on this thread?

"We'd recommend using our other payment methods at the Payment Center to continue YOUR purchases of TQ POINT Cards."

Taken from your own link.. FYI =)
Old 06/08/2015, 15:19   #3

I am just highling the fact that tq gamecards have been discontinued. Not the whole points system
Closed Thread