Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

+12 Warrior Gear and Monk Farming Gear for DW gear

Discussion on +12 Warrior Gear and Monk Farming Gear for DW gear within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
+12 Warrior Gear and Monk Farming Gear for DW gear

I have a full +12 set (no perm) warrior set and monk farming gear that I would like to trade for a decent DW set. Leave your skype if you're interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Monk Farming Gear
03/19/2016 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 12 Replies
Currently selling my Monk Farming Set and some other items. I'm currently looking for CPs only. Cash offers accepted but only if you are willing to go first and agree to all my terms and conditions. For sale (all lowest possible level): +12 Super 2 Soc SDG Ph4 Permed Level 15 Bead +11 Super 2 Soc SDG Ph4 Permed Level 15 Bead +7 Super 2 Soc SDG Necklace +7 Super 2 Soc SDG Ring Ph3 Permed +7 Super Crop +6 Super 2 Soc Super Gems Fan
looking for monk farming gear
12/06/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Topic. Any server
WD/ Sorc gear vs MONK mp10 GEAR !!
01/26/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Guys, I'm looking for mp10 gear for my monk and offering a lot of very good and high end sorc and wd mp10 gear, who is interested please pm me, I will give you my battletag to traid and to show what I have to offer. Regards imrack
[Trading] TRADE MONK GEAR +12 FOR PIRATE GEAR DARK SERVER
09/09/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
hello, I'd like to trade my full p6 high lvl monk set for your pirate gears, make a good offer and let me know. My home is Dark, switching to your server for the gears can be arranged if I am confident of the trade. Contact me asap - skype add : sjgwillemsen greetz
[Selling] Monk Gear EU 200K DPS Magier Gear EU 160K DPS
06/28/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Würde mein Monk und Magier Gear verkaufen , Monk um die 200k DPS größtenteils Setteile und Magier Gear um die 160 k DPS Komp Innas Set Für mehr infos und Preisvorschläge einfach ne PN , Bevorzugt PayPal , WoW Gametime Würde auch alles Abgeben haufenweise Items usw