Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TQ-BlackStore - Cheap TQ Point Cards A & B ! (Cheaper then Kriswojj)

Discussion on TQ-BlackStore - Cheap TQ Point Cards A & B ! (Cheaper then Kriswojj) within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TQ-BlackStore - Cheap TQ Point Cards A & B ! (Cheaper then Kriswojj)

Site = down, no need for small purchases.

Our customer base for the next months are set, but there is always room for a serious buyer, pictures of cards can be send to (prove)

just email at

Thread can be closes / deleted.

Thank you & Goodbye.
Old 02/21/2015, 09:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ill have to say this page is a scam why i say that?? because u dont even need to log in to buy a card and also when u look in paypal it say Donate.... 4 real???
Old 02/21/2015, 11:30   #3

This is deff not a scam ...
The login is not needed for 1-time buyers only cuz the TQ Point Card will be send to the emailadress the buyer registrated with paypal.

The VIP Login is to earn & collect discounts, VIPs can get their account via skype.

ps. Donate is for legal purposes only ... (Taxes, montly income etc. etc.)
Old 02/21/2015, 17:41   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ur skype name dont even work -_-

this is fake i didnt even get my card and its been 40 min -_-
Old 02/21/2015, 20:18   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
DONT BUY FROM HIM THIS SHLOUD BE BANNED FOR CHARGEBACK BY THE WAY YOU TOO NEWBIE TO START THAT KIND OF INTERES HERE JUST GO AWAY WITH THIS BULL....!!!!!!
Old 02/22/2015, 00:53   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im lost, Just who are you talking to? me or the tq wannabe here?
Old 02/22/2015, 19:14   #7

As of tonight the site will go down, people who havent received their cards will get a refund today before 00:00
We sell to bulkers only starting today!
Old 02/22/2015, 21:50   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

naw i dont turst
Old 02/22/2015, 22:21   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well i made a big purchase to him and tomorrow i will wait and see if hes trusted or not he seems fair cuz he refunded my money back !
Old 02/23/2015, 01:20   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdthepro View Post
well i made a big purchase to him and tomorrow i will wait and see if hes trusted or not he seems fair cuz he refunded my money back !
Yea sure 5 post no trades nothing 0 proves just keep lie from another account
Old 02/23/2015, 03:57   #11

All payments who havent received any cars have been refunded!
@ d(>_>)b, i probally have done trades wiht epvp customers but please the world is bigger then this forum, we already have done over 14.000+ usd total of deals in the past 6 months..

Refunded 1.500 usd to jhdthepro today. (Poster above)
Oh and btw would a scammer refunded 1500 usd... I dont think so...

Anyways peace & gn
Old 02/23/2015, 07:45   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d(>_>)b View Post
Yea sure 5 post no trades nothing 0 proves just keep lie from another account
lol am willing to go 7k USD with em and i dont need to prove it to u if hes legit or not and i did trades about 120k cps so far not from this forum and i know why u so mad ....cuz u couldnt scam me last time i told u next time will be middle man between us since u lack of trust.
Old 02/23/2015, 12:38   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ-BlackStore View Post
All payments who havent received any cars have been refunded!
@ d(>_>)b, i probally have done trades wiht epvp customers but please the world is bigger then this forum, we already have done over 14.000+ usd total of deals in the past 6 months..

Refunded 1.500 usd to jhdthepro today. (Poster above)
Oh and btw would a scammer refunded 1500 usd... I dont think so...

Anyways peace & gn
I would be interested but first to prove your trustworthy, can you screenshot a notice of refund of the actual refund. Not some sort of invoice. Depending on your method of refund adn etc that you claim you are legit, i can determine if you are falsifying or are truely legit base on your method of refunds and how u went about it.

With transaction # of the purchase of 1500 USD of purchase and the refund transaction # of refund that was process. with date stamps provided hence you claim it was yesterday. If you can provide these i'll be interested in purchasing some cps
Old 02/23/2015, 13:43   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anyone who sends this dude money is a Moron... "Starting today we sell to bulkers only !", almost **** myself laughing
Old 02/24/2015, 02:11   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

A bunch of red flags. First off, krisswoj can't sell for any less or he wont make profit. Also, we all know why and how krisswoj's cps are legit cps but no one knows why yours are? You're talking about income tax which means you obviously don't live in poland. So you don't have that cell phone service promotion that krisswoj has. You're either just like that one egy in Morocco who stole credit cards and credited cps to peoples accounts with them that eventually got all his customers banned for it or you're just hosting a site claiming you have cps so people can send donations to you and get scammed.

My main point is that we know why krisswoj's cps are legit and why they're priced they way they are. He's had over 5 years in selling legit cards and has made a reputable name for himself. You on the other hand is a no name selling cards for bulks. So please, enlighten the community here on how exactly you have cards and how can you manage to sell them at the price you're pitching us.

personally I haven't visited your link since I don't trust you and could be just a phishing site. Good luck to all who believes this guy.