Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling +12 tao set - including scythe, BS.

Discussion on Selling +12 tao set - including scythe, BS. within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling +12 tao set - including scythe, BS.

Gears :
Full -7
all gears leveled up
all gears 2 socket
+12 backsword phase 6 perm
+12 scythe no perm
+12 armor phase 7 perm
+12 headgear phase 7 perm
+12 bracelet phase 3 perm
+12 boots phase 6 perm
+12 bag phase 1 perm
Crop,steed,fan and tower also +12 , MiraculousGourd

For offers PM me on epvp or add skype: bolner1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling high elo account with many skins, including rare ones
03/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So I've decided to quit League of Legends and I want to sell my account on EUW. Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss a price. I would also accept a trade with a Championship Riven skincode for my brother. Account details 23K IP 74 Champions Season 3 and 4 Platinum Platinum border
SELLING LoL ACC lvl 30 EUW 89 Chamo, many skin, including Brolaf + 8k IP
01/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
SP Sdvicious - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net PM for more info email: [email protected] PRICE 65 EURO
[Selling] EUW acc. with 86 champs, 36 skins(including 8 unavailable)
12/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling a league of legends account on Eu West with original and mature summoner nickname. I'll keep it short and simple: * Riot Points 2146; Influence points 1134 1. ELo rating The account finished S1 with Gold and S2 with Platinum; Current elo rating 1316 silver 2. 86 Champions
selling items on Fenrir including 155 angel
03/10/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 8 Replies
130m6 3SS- bound to character all except 20 - sorry 25 epro - sold to fenrirwarlock 1 taming protect 1 erep perm wings - sold to fenrirwarlock +8/10 mace of hera +19/10 falcon armor -Sold!! +10 90 orc (belt) +4/10 ancient boots - Sold!!!
Selling Multiple Game Accounts Including CO !
11/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 6 Replies
So, I have recently quit all these games because I am having a baby in less than a month and I only have time to play WoW (World of Warcraft). The account for sell are listed below. I will only take paypal payments for each account. Real offers only please. Diablo 2 - $50.00 -------- Lvl 80 Druid (Naked - Mule) Lvl 89-90 PvP/PvE Wind Druid. This druid is AMAZING you will have a ton oif fun with it. It is fully geared, charms and all. If you are interested in this account then I can sign...