Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling various of services on Storm

Discussion on Selling various of services on Storm within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling various of services on Storm

Hi there.

I'm selling services on server Storm, such as farming you mentor exp, blessing items

My prices are in cps & rather cheap imo.

Farming mentor exp [120-110 char - about 25-28 mentor exp ***** ] - 40 cps.

Blessing accessories and/or items - 90 cps.

I usualy farm 1-2 chars per day so that would make it 7-14 chars a week

If anyone is interested you can contact me on skype : thelegacyunleashed

Thanks for reading

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Re-Selling Services
10/06/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Hey , ich biete euch an eure Produkte zu resellen! Was möchte ich dafür ? mindestens 10 % des Anteils (in e*gold ) Meine Vorteile :
Selling [NA] Referral services
04/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Refs you could get per day: 50-100 Price: $5/10refs Payment: PayPal (basically you pay me upfront for every 10refs, but if thats inconvenient for you we could discuss alternatives.) My skype: smilyfun1 Rewards you can get: 1 Forum Recruiter Badge
[Selling] Elo Raising Services
02/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have been helping friends get Elo up for a long time now, and I recently got the idea to do it for money. Basically I play LoL ranked games all day and am really good at winning them. Im currently 1850 and playing more everyday. Email me at [email protected] with any questions/comments. So down to the prices, im fairly new to charging money for this so I'm thinking 15 dollars for every 100 elo below 1500 elo, and 20 dollars for every 100 elo past 1500 elo. Email me for discussion on prices,...