Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B> cheap gear

Discussion on B> cheap gear within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B> cheap gear

Looking to buy some cheap stuff for trojan, low lvl, a full set, something like: eli 2 soc coro, eli soc necki, eli soc/2soc armor, eli soc boots, sup soc/eli 2soc ring, sup soc talis and sup 2 soc weps + few dbs. Could do with similiar archer stuff, server doesnt matter.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ISS Cheap Gear !
03/09/2015 - Infestation Trading - 6 Replies
Paypal / Paysafecard / Blue Ridge / 100% Durability Items / - I'd like to trade by small amounts (I mean gradually, to avoid scamming) - I can even go first if you have good reputation and if we proceed gradually USD is accepted Skype = marex- (don't forget the - )
[Selling] Cheap Premium Gear and Weapon Sets(Any color any gear with any weapon)
11/14/2014 - DayZ Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, Im selling Dayz SA gear and weapon sets. When you buy 1 set, you will get 3 weapon (1 Assault, 1 Sniper and one close range weapon with all attachements) and 1 gear set what collar you want. Simple M4 Set and Desert Set: Weapons : M4 - Mousin Shoutgun Foods, Water, Medical supplys, Grenades Ammo for M4, Mousin, Shoutgun
[Selling] Lynia's GEAR SERVICE, Fast and Secure delivery, TOP PVP GEAR, EU-Regular, CHEAP
07/14/2014 - DayZ Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys, i'm selling gear/items for DayZ SA for Europe Servers on Regular. The gear is perfect. TOP MILITARY GEAR Weapon - Mosin with the Long Range Scope - LongHorn (Best Gun in the game) - Unlimited M4A1 with full attachments and AGOG Optics
Lynia's GEAR SERVICE, Fast and Secure delivery, TOP PVP GEAR, EU-Regular, CHEAP
07/08/2014 - DayZ - 1 Replies
Hello guys, i'm selling gear/items for DayZ SA for Europe Servers on Regular. The gear is perfect. TOP MILITARY GEAR Weapon - Mosin with the Long Range Scope - LongHorn (Best Gun in the game) - Unlimited M4A1 with full attachments and AGOG Optics