Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B> any mount armor with stats

Discussion on B> any mount armor with stats within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B> any mount armor with stats

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Changing Stats of the weapons/armor etc
03/26/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi elitepvers, I am wondering if its possible to have more then 3 additional stats to an weapon/armor For example Weapon 1 gives 10% HP 20% Adoch 5% speed What i want is this Weapon 1 10% hp 20% adoch 5% speed 2%mp
[HELP] I need help in mount armor
07/04/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello all, i have one question, which files should I edit, to work a new mount armor? :confused: :handsdown:
Stats for True Armor sets.
03/11/2012 - Archlord - 23 Replies
Hello every1 i was wondering about the stats of new sets on max stage. Especially the pants cooldown at 120 lvl. Also would like to know if any1 managed to drop with +1 all rank. Ty in advance
Weapon and Armor Stats
04/18/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hi i would like to ask what should i pick to use for my equipment stats. I am full str glaiver wearing garment but i got some question about which stats should i prefer most. Garment Whats more important? The Phy.Def.Pwr and the Mag.Def.Pwr ? The Phy. and Mag. Reinforce Pwr? Should i "sacrifice" the above for stats like STR? atm i am sacrificing the above and i am playing with items that give STR only since i have reached 105% Phy.Balance.
Stats of 3rd Realm Armor (Battleground)
06/02/2010 - Archlord - 9 Replies
Hi all, i would like to know the new stats of 3rd Realm Armor. u can get it with charisma points. i cant find any posts about it. if someone knows the stats pltzzzzzzzzz post it here!!! thx mfg