Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

+12 ninja set,no epic P6,Critt 2 % mounts garments. BUY BEFORE CHRISTMAS FOR DISCOUNT

Discussion on +12 ninja set,no epic P6,Critt 2 % mounts garments. BUY BEFORE CHRISTMAS FOR DISCOUNT within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 12/27/2014, 05:41   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agyari View Post
This guy is a ******* scammer. Firstly I highly doubt this is even a girl he probably just got that picture from google. Secondly he kept persisting to use some random middleman. Thirdly he wanted to use WU and not paypal even though I said I will go first and we can do item by item even. This tells me that he intends to scam since its hard to file a report through western union. BE CAREFUL OF THIS GUY
can you provide those random middleman he suggest so i can know to stay away from those people.
Old 12/27/2014, 08:16   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agyari View Post
This guy is a ******* scammer. Firstly I highly doubt this is even a girl he probably just got that picture from google. Secondly he kept persisting to use some random middleman. Thirdly he wanted to use WU and not paypal even though I said I will go first and we can do item by item even. This tells me that he intends to scam since its hard to file a report through western union. BE CAREFUL OF THIS GUY

who is that random middleman? and i did not asked you to pay via western union wtf do you have guys? even in Christmas day you lie?....
when you said you will go first and item by item? and last question...who the **** are you? i never saw you on my skype list
PROOVE MOTHER ******
Old 12/27/2014, 10:46   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessieM View Post
who is that random middleman? and i did not asked you to pay via western union wtf do you have guys? even in Christmas day you lie?....
when you said you will go first and item by item? and last question...who the **** are you? i never saw you on my skype list
PROOVE MOTHER ******
-___-

Do you even understand english properly? I'm not asking you, i was asking the post above me who were the "Names" of MM you propose to him to use as a Middleman so i know to stay away from them thats all. And I never said i have you on my skype list... boy oh boy, i wonder how hard your parent dropped you as a kid.. Your "ENGLISH" might even be on par with egys, wait that would actually even be an insult to some egys. LOL
Old 12/27/2014, 10:49   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by fongxiong View Post
-___-

Do you even understand english properly? I'm not asking you, i was asking the post above me who were the "Names" of MM you propose to him to use as a Middleman so i know to stay away from them thats all. And I never said i have you on my skype list... boy oh boy, i wonder how hard your parent dropped you as a kid.. Your "ENGLISH" might even be on par with egys, wait that would actually even be an insult to some egys. LOL
where do you see i reply to your message man? show me where i was talking with you :| i was talking with agyari lol
Old 12/27/2014, 17:03   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

scammer >>>>>>>>>>>>he is a boy called chris scammed me on vip level 4
Old 12/27/2014, 17:26   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by morsomgut2 View Post
scammer >>>>>>>>>>>>he is a boy called chris scammed me on vip level 4
wtf are you talking about man?...do you think i need vip on any char ? did you see what items i have on eternity? go away...people those days lol
i just sold many items and you ******* want to call me scammer? why the hell would i need a vip 4? poor guy
Old 02/09/2015, 10:14   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still have snowfox for sell?
Old 02/20/2015, 20:16   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowic View Post
I tried doing a trade with her; She wanted me to give her my gear and 3k transfer fee on a noob she made on my server. Then I make a noob on her server an she gives me gear + 3k transfer fee. Obviously I wouldnt do it. Offered to Transfer to her server with my gear, she wouldnt do it. Im just posting this as a minor warning; just so people know.

This is just incase - for everyone elses benefit.

Goodluck!
same happened with me exactly lol she wouldnt even let me see the actual gears for me self, she claims putting up gears in market stalls is illegal and would get u banned lmao

Thanks
2 Users