Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Buying king account with good chi and jiang and high donation

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Buying king account with good chi and jiang and high donation

First after all the acc chi has to be like this (p-attack/P-strike/hp/immunity) and at least ranked in tiger and nix
and the jinag stage 1 i dont care what is it
stage 2 and 6 immunity
stage 3 and 7 p-attack
stage 4 and 8 p-strike
stage 5 and 9 hp

The donation 20kkk+

Old 11/25/2014, 23:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much u paying for a char like that for the right prices i might sell one of my chars

Old 11/26/2014, 05:30   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought a king account and I ended up losing the king account and all my +12 gear.
Take a look at my negative

Or take a look at the thread which I bought the king acc on.
[WTS] +12 Gear/ Accounts.

Or here check this screen shot out to save you the trouble.

I ended up losing both that 1k usd and my gear to buying a king account. Learn from my mistakes don't ever buy a king account.
Old 11/26/2014, 06:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

King account are always retrievable. Unless you're purchasing it from someone you know in RL or from someone you can trust isntead of some random strangers online.

King accounts (Owners) are usually well verse with TQ/GMs and etc, so a simple hack case will recover the account. and if you are REALLY inquires about buying a King/Queen account i recommend you exchange the following info with one another:

State Registed ID (Identification Cards)
Residential Location
Contact Info:
House
Cell

As recommended by "EPvPers" but most of the people here don't even bother reading the sites guidelines to selling and purchasing.

Therefore 1, Epvp can support you in the case you got scammed, which are of the following:

A. Banned the user ( not very benefiting to you if you got scamm )
B. Provide you the seller's Local IP Address
C. When you file a case to the police for a small claim, they can verify the IP address Epvp supply you with if you provide enough information that you were scammed.
D. You're a happy Camper winning you money back AND did i forget to mention the PERSON WHO WAS TRYING TO SELL YOU THE ACCOUNT CAN SAY GOODBYE to his account lol. Cause once you get your money back and you'd be ****** he tried to scamm you, just simply file a case that he/she was selling his account. Although i dont support this but hey he/she did try to scamm you hence if it was me i'd report it hence they already attempt to scamm me.. but back to where it i mention, "FOLLOW EPVP TRADE GUIDELINES" otherwise, just posting on people's thread saying "SCAMMER" wont do you any good.

Old 11/26/2014, 16:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickernackers View Post
I bought a king account and I ended up losing the king account and all my +12 gear.
Take a look at my negative

Or take a look at the thread which I bought the king acc on.
[WTS] +12 Gear/ Accounts.

Or here check this screen shot out to save you the trouble.

I ended up losing both that 1k usd and my gear to buying a king account. Learn from my mistakes don't ever buy a king account.

Man u just disappointed me tbh but thanks for your advice

« S> Full +12 -7 PERM P7 Souls Fire Gears on Kylin Server !!! | trad »