Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

+12 necklace & boots!

Discussion on +12 necklace & boots! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
+12 necklace & boots!

Still looking to purchase the following items listed below. Looking for legit sellers with possible vouches, scammers dont waste my time. The payment would be in usd through paypal sent as gift, would be nice to see some vouches. Message me on here if you got any of the items listed below up for sale for a reasonable price.

Items needed:
+12 -7 necky any level
+12 -7 boots any level

BUMP. Still looking for the following items, as stated up top kind of want to see vouches. Dont bother coming at me with that scam bullshit.

Tags
conquer online 2.0, conquer online 2.0 sale

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] +12 monk / assassin also tower crop steed ring boots necklace etc. in Hebby
01/04/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
+12 monk / assassin also tower crop steed ring boots necklace etc. in Hebby PM me please
WTB Amiontes [Boots, Pants, Gloves] +9, Sage Gold Necklace +9
05/24/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i want to buy Boots, Pants, Gloves from the Hunter Set Amiontes. They should be +9 and have good stats. Im Also looking for Sage Gold Necklace +9. Server Helion
[Announcement] Gold Necklace & Pebbles Necklace hack Soon!(Little Mari Pet XCanceled)
05/11/2011 - Grand Chase - 58 Replies
I succeed on creating a program and i created gold and pebbles necklace.I'll post it soon in the release section after i created the website.To Activate the Gold and Pebbles Necklace hack,you just need to open the program and it will redirects you to the website and click "Activate Now" then open patcher log in your account and you will see that you are already wearing the new Gold and pebbles necklace.But to get it,there are some challenges so just wait till i post it at Release section.I...