Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pirate gears + 12 and rest of the gears

Discussion on pirate gears + 12 and rest of the gears within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pirate gears + 12 and rest of the gears

im selling
2 x + 12 1 hand pirate - 7 1 p4 lvl 140 2nd lvl 30
2x + 12 headgear pirate - 7 lvl 140 2nd lvl 22
armor + 12 - 7 lvl 140 p2
pistol + 12 - 7 lvl 140 p3
nec + 8 - 5 lvl 132
heavyring + 12 - 7 p 3 lvl 131
heayring + 8 - 5 p 3 lvl 131
boots + 7 p 3 - 7 lvl 129
tower + 7 - 1
fan + 7 - 1
steed + 12 coral
flame fox
account lvl 140 donation 480 m
very good chi and jiung
im accepting cps in game
or cash if u r interested we will see a good payment method
whisper me for checking the gears
im not a scammer im quiting i can't find what i want any more in the game
i didn't scam any one here
sold some cps from long time ago
i don't trust any one here
so hit me with ur msgs
Old 09/18/2014, 00:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

scammer alert. get paid first OR pay for each item. Do not let him trick you into paying for all of it first. you wont hear from him again. Also, verify to make sure the payment is in your account and is NOT an invoice <-- this is not a payment.
Old 09/18/2014, 06:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac37b View Post
scammer alert. get paid first OR pay for each item. Do not let him trick you into paying for all of it first. you wont hear from him again. Also, verify to make sure the payment is in your account and is NOT an invoice <-- this is not a payment.
u talking about me lol
im not even asking for cash
im looking for cps
why u say that ?
where is the mods give this guy warning plz
Old 09/18/2014, 07:52   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you are asking for cash... and i have also heard you are a big scammer from multiple sources so i wouldnt have it past jac37b
Old 09/18/2014, 10:38   #5

so both of u r teaming up on me to make my history is bad
but i dear u to get some one i have scammed and what i scammed
get a prove

Quote:
Originally Posted by snicks34 View Post
you are asking for cash... and i have also heard you are a big scammer from multiple sources so i wouldnt have it past jac37b

Report Private Message
Private Message: Re: hello
08/14/2014, 20:32
snicks34

The Black Market: 4/0/0

Re: hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofco
what is ur server i want the ninja + 12 gears for sell 4 items tell me ur price in cps and what server
im in volcano server and u can give me an offer
this was ur last msg to me month ago underline tell me ur price in cps
i haven't ever offer any one is this fourm cash offers u lie
stupid bitch and ur friend tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac37b View Post

Report Private Message
Private Message: Re: yo
08/05/2014, 16:23
jac37b

The Black Market: 0/0/0

Re: yo

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jac37b
Quote:
i have pirate + 12 - 7 lvl 140 p 2 p3 p4 cap have no soul tell me what u think cause the pirate items is high priced then monk if u want to trade u come to my server and i pay u 3 k to transfer back

let me see them. what is your server?
eternity log in and come shop 116 $KaMeLia$ this is my marchent whisper me there

I'm at work, I will log on later tonight
this was the last msg between me and u
i don't really know why both of u saying im scammer and i didn't deal with u lol
Old 09/18/2014, 10:49   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pm me your Skype interested in necklace boots fan tower
Old 09/18/2014, 19:26   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

uhhh what? i dont think you read my message clearly i heard from sources that you were a scammer.. and when i said you are asking for cash is that your post says it.. so defensive lol
Old 09/20/2014, 15:32   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

proof he cant be trusted

lol when i mentione di will verify fund sin my account starts trying to move to middle man etc haha whata fial he is not to be trusted.
Old 09/21/2014, 01:10   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkongboss0208 View Post
proof he cant be trusted

lol when i mentione di will verify fund sin my account starts trying to move to middle man etc haha whata fial he is not to be trusted.
u r spamming every post with this comment i don't know where is the admins to ban ppl like u and the 2 other guys that make rumours that im scammer
this forum is going down step by step every day
Old 09/21/2014, 01:45   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you can say what you like son but you are a scamer your other account is masterview so stop pretending thanks.
Old 09/21/2014, 12:34   #11

wtf r u idiot crazy ***** **** this site
Old 09/21/2014, 14:37   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkongboss0208 View Post
proof he cant be trusted

That screenshot really dont prove anything that he can't be trusted. Its just disagreement between a seller&buyer. I understand completely that it is sketchy and such but its not necessary for accusation. Unless proven otherwise and the screenshot didnt prove anything but verbal disagreement on how the transaction should go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofco View Post
u r spamming every post with this comment i don't know where is the admins to ban ppl like u and the 2 other guys that make rumours that im scammer
this forum is going down step by step every day
The forum isnt going down, its actually increasing in its members. People just need to understand how the forum works. Most CO players dont on here. Its base user are growing rapidly on other sections while most CO2 epvp users are just braindead on how to follow through a trade and such on the Conquer subsection.

At the end of the day, if you're not interested in something then DONT bother them. And if you YOURSELF think he/she is a scammer then just STAY away from them. Dont need to be making false or *assumption* of a scammer if true or not. If that's thee show providential claim. Rather then falsely accuse someone and ruining their business.

and excuse my other-topic.
Old 09/21/2014, 22:53   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteCPsSeller View Post
That screenshot really dont prove anything that he can't be trusted. Its just disagreement between a seller&buyer. I understand completely that it is sketchy and such but its not necessary for accusation. Unless proven otherwise and the screenshot didnt prove anything but verbal disagreement on how the transaction should go.

The forum isnt going down, its actually increasing in its members. People just need to understand how the forum works. Most CO players dont on here. Its base user are growing rapidly on other sections while most CO2 epvp users are just braindead on how to follow through a trade and such on the Conquer subsection.

At the end of the day, if you're not interested in something then DONT bother them. And if you YOURSELF think he/she is a scammer then just STAY away from them. Dont need to be making false or *assumption* of a scammer if true or not. If that's thee show providential claim. Rather then falsely accuse someone and ruining their business.

and excuse my other-topic.
u r welcome to say anything man, i agree with u but this nerd says im scammer and with prove lol
this isnt my skype and i didn't deal with him be4
what would u name what hes saying !