Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Power exp balls

Discussion on Buying Power exp balls within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Power exp *****

HI I am looking to buy around 14 power exp ***** if you have some, and you want to sell you can whisper me in conquer server Wildkingdom,dragon my characters is ^Crixus^. Thanks
Old 03/17/2014, 20:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much do people pay for these? I don't have none for sale just wondering how much they cost roughly
Old 03/18/2014, 21:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

power exp ***** cost around 645 CP's in every server. People who go around 20 dbs are nuts and think they are the only one who got em.
Old 03/18/2014, 21:57   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

645CPs is pretty great deal for 10% EXP at higher levels. I thought the only way to get them is through events and its bound? How do people get them?

With the new trojan update, PowerXPBalls will be sold for 999 CPs.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] B> all DBS and power exp balls
06/05/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I'm looking for DBS I can pay via PayPal I will be buying a lot in bulk need about 900db Also I'm looking to buy about mass amount of power exp balls not buying one or two it won't be worth the transfer I need more like 10+
Buying dragon balls 2 usd each
11/30/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
server Royalty-EU private message me i also need super 2 soc -5 club and blade so also message me if you have and price you want for them i may go first but if i do its 1 db at a time >:} if you go first then as many db as you feel safe trading thanks.
IS THERE A WAY TO TRADE POWER EXP BALLS?
03/30/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
is there a way to trade power exp balls, whether is be 5bot or some multi or not?...
Free items and power balls
01/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Is there a way to trade free items or power balls to other chars??
buying d balls
07/04/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
i am buying d balls on lion 10 of them for 36 dollars i cant buy form website becasue they only take crdit cards/debits and i have 36$ on my paypal waiting to spend email is [email protected]