Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] +12 Gear/ Accounts.

Discussion on [WTS] +12 Gear/ Accounts. within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 03/21/2014, 15:53   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by knickernackers View Post
AVOID SELLER!!

I Recently purchased his king account for 1k usd. The moment i made trade partners and transfered the gears it was banned. INSTANTLY! Spoke to tq said that someone reported the account hacked. Seller is trying to scam other players by doing this and is why he has such a wide array of +12's! BEWARE
**** dude
Old 03/21/2014, 20:26   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickernackers View Post
AVOID SELLER!!

I Recently purchased his king account for 1k usd. The moment i made trade partners and transfered the gears it was banned. INSTANTLY! Spoke to tq said that someone reported the account hacked. Seller is trying to scam other players by doing this and is why he has such a wide array of +12's! BEWARE
Thanks for the heads up, but I'd try to contact him and see whatsup. He might've obtained the account from friends/etc. I'd always try to resolve issues as there is a slight chance you may get your money back.
I spoke to the seller a few times, he's always been upfront and professional.
Good luck.

FYI people should avoid buying accounts. People can take it back anytime with original DB codes, PP ID, original info, old passwords, real name, address, etc that was registered with the account. On a server, I recently saw a guy take back an account after 3 years.

edit:
You should use Sephiroth's premium unbanning service.
Old 03/22/2014, 05:06   #48 Trade Status: Verified(?)

hi guys, I'll have a full and long report I'm typing up and posting here soon on how exactly they go about doing this with pictures of skype chats and much more so stay tuned. As far as trying to handle the situation with them its impossible, they give me false info to retrieve the account back and a bit of an attitude; judging by the previous tickets on the account that were submitted before mine, this scam looks like it has been done before. i cant disclose much now but give me time and i'll make the public well informed. I am now out of 1k usd and all my gear i can only imagine how the others before me felt when this had happened to them, I am hoping to get this account banned forever wish me luck.. I don't want anymore honest and innocent people to go through this. I'll report back soon
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2014, 05:44   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Probably the same guy that scammed this guy at post 98, unless you are the guy that got scammed:

Khai Pham (MURDER)

Though obviously if TQ lets him keep the gear after u traded it to him, they`re in on it, atleast the helpdesk gms or something...cos it dont take much of a brain to see whats going on for a gm.
Old 03/22/2014, 06:20   #50 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperboat View Post
Probably the same guy that scammed this guy at post 98, unless you are the guy that got scammed:

Khai Pham (MURDER)

Though obviously if TQ lets him keep the gear after u traded it to him, they`re in on it, atleast the helpdesk gms or something...cos it dont take much of a brain to see whats going on for a gm.
wow that was a good find, no that isn't me but the odd thing about this post would be that name randy. See in the account there was a recent ticket that was submitted on march 9th, i bought the account march 17th. It shows a hack case similar to mine and at the bottom it states "You were found to hack randy on 2014-02-25 under the IP 68.11.40.142." hold on ill show a screen shot of it saying that. its in the spoiler below this. I dont want to give out to much info till i find out what tq decides on because its still being "investigated". By the way the screen shot below was found on the king account sold to me and was there previously.

also here is a skype chat about my question when i stumbled upon that ticket in the screen shot above.
Thanks
2 Users