Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full +12 pir, with massive donation!

Discussion on Full +12 pir, with massive donation! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Full +12 pir, with massive donation!

Full info, full geared, good chi, good jiang, Att ring, Earings, all permed except pirate weapons, all -7, if ur intrested and have the money, then leave me a msg.

only replying to intresting offers

Also i will never go first, i have no vouches tho

If ur in or close to NY then it wouldent be a problem to do irl trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] S> Full +12 pir, with high donation.
10/26/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Selling My full +12 Pirate Gears and my King account 17 Bil donation
10/16/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 25 Replies
Selling My full +12 Pirate Gears and my king account 17 Bil donation a photo : http://i.imgur.com/BAVyf.jpg its VIP 7 steed got 50k progress in it best in the server .. good chi , gold cup , top guild in my server , it have also bound +12 steed
[Release] Massive Mesh List! *Warning* Massive pics
08/02/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 31 Replies
Ok so this thread was requesting a list of all npc meshes... while obviously you can get them from the client quite simply... I wanted a nice reference for what they LOOK like last year and so coded a simple command to continually spawn the next possible npc/mob and one of my members used it to take a screenshot of each mesh. NOTE: TQ HAS CHANGED MOST OF THESE MESHES. MANY HAVE CHANGED I'm posting this for reference material only (myself as much as for you). All credit goes to schmidt who...
[Donation] 3 SunWorld 1 Accounts Full Info
04/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
3 SunWorld Accounts Full info(Email/QQ) For Epvp members ReQ: 1-100 posts and above 2-Don't have a SunWorld Account 3- Will play not Quit after 1 day or smth -_-'
[GRACIA FINAL L2J] 100x EXP 500x ADENA FULL SKILL, NO DONATION - JULY 29 OPEN
07/28/2009 - Lin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
edit by ObiLee