Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell Lol, Wow, GW2, D3, Steam account for Conquer online gear! Read Info!

Discussion on Sell Lol, Wow, GW2, D3, Steam account for Conquer online gear! Read Info! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Sell Lol, Wow, GW2, D3, Steam account for Conquer online gear! Read Info!

If you like what you see then Email me and maybe we can make a good trade. My Email is - I also accept money.

Hello everyone! I am currently trading My Accounts... for conquer online gear on the server Ruby/Emerald/Sapphire!! Guild wars 2, Diablo 3, Wow, Lol, cs, l4d2, Tf2 and so on! Read down!

Diablo 3: I have a Monk and wizzard on max level!

Leauge of legends: I am level 30 and i have 53 Champions, 4 runepages with good runes and about 4 skins + 1 epic skin = 5 skins. 600 wins, The account is on Eu west!

Guild wars 2: Almost all new! Less then 5h playtime on it!

World of warcraft: with Vanila, The Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm. I have a level 85 mage and a level 85 or 80 Druid (Not sure about the level on the druid)
Steam: I have
-Conter strike 1.6
-Team fortress 2 ( Available to trade items + i have alot of items)
- Left for dead
- Left for dead 2
- Portal
- Day of defeat
- Half life 2 (I have episode 1, 2 and lost coast)
- Dungeon defenders
- And so on..

Also have a steam account that a friend gave me with only Counter strike 1.6

If you like what you see then Email me and maybe we can make a good trade. My Email is - I also accept money.

Old 08/27/2013, 14:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you have unusuals on tf2? Or keys?

Old 08/27/2013, 19:08   #3

Not sure but if there is any special items that your are looking for.. just write a smal list of the items you are looking for and i can logg in and check if i got them... If i dont got the item maybe i can get it from one of my friends or something so there is a big chance that i can deliver!
Old 08/29/2013, 17:09   #4

Bump up

Old 09/09/2013, 23:42   #5

Bump up

Tags
conquer online, diablo 3, leauge of legendes, steam, world of warcraft

« B> A large amount of CPS | Trading +12 monk items for +12 pirate items »