Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING TRO GEAR ON TITAN (MYTH)

Discussion on SELLING TRO GEAR ON TITAN (MYTH) within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile SELLING TRO GEAR ON TITAN (MYTH)

-Im selling Full +6 tro gear 1 soc on titan server (MYTH)
-Im selling it really cheap
For real money(PAYPAL) or for CPS on legends server (CELEBRATIONS)

Leave you're in game name on titan server if you're interested to see the gear and to discuss price.

Tags
selling gear titan cheap

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling DB's Myth>Gryphon
11/03/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Selling over 500 DB's in Myth > Gryphon, 2$ eac
WTS Myth Of Shaiya Priest(75), Mage(30) & Archer(15) Gear
03/04/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies
Priest: Gear is all Aphrodite. All gear is (including weapon ) with 2 Ele II tops. Regnum Cape included. Every Piece has been GM rerolled to 3500 HP, 35Rec/Wis (excluding helm which is 3500HP/SP, 35rec). Accessories rolled to 35Rec/Int/Wis. Stats finalized at: 1200 absorption, ~50k HP, ~2.9def, 6.3k heals. (Full Rec Build) Archer: Gear is all heroic(gloves dread). All gear is . Includes: All 4 Ele II Tops; All 4 Ele II Bows (Max Flashed); Ele II 1hd sword (max flashed); 2 helms (1...
Selling Gear Light or swap for Gear on Tiger
02/22/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 7 Replies
Closed.
WTS Uberest The Myth Of Shaiya (ex master shaiya) fighter gear.
12/25/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 3 Replies
Wts uber The Myth of Shaiya fighter/defender gear linked with the strongest lapis in game, and a the accessory set is linked with some lapis not everyone has with lapis that adds STR LUC by 30 and STR DEX by 30 and in amulet has str dex luc by 5 and 1x speed. so there is no sonic in shoes (normally the speed is very fast but with sprint nostrum is extremely fast and for this u have more STR/DEX). Pm me for more info the trading process is very trusted for the buyer and for me not very...
S> Cheap 2nd RB Archer Full Gear In Myth / Centuar
11/18/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Trojan-?Ninja?-Archer, May or may not have been ninja.. I don't remember lol. Don't remember what levels this reborned on. Don't have full info since I forgot it. Just have the account logins and warehouse passwords. I'll accept paypal. I'd be willing to take around $20-$25 USD if that seems like a fair offer. Current account level is 105 2nd RB FEMALE. In Myth / Centuar. (Trojan-Ninja-Archer) +4 Elite Boots 1 Socket Super Dragon Gem -5 Damage +106 HP (Level 90) +4 Super Earings 1...